Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dear ABW Pt. 5

Honestly...it DEFINITELY can. A lot of shyt get exposed.

Speaking from experience, when I moved in wit my ex in Atlanta...that was the beginning of the end. She pretty showed another side of her that I honestly never knew was there.

Her jealousy...possessive type behavior pretty much came out after moving in. Sold me on how we would be doing so many things together, when actually...she just wanted to keep an eye on me. Shyt was just turrible. Ended up moving back home.

But I'm glad I went thru that b/c I took my time wit my current b4 we moved in. Made sure I wasn't dealing wit a split personality. Lol

Honestly...it DEFINITELY can. A lot of shyt get exposed.

Speaking from experience, when I moved in wit my ex in Atlanta...that was the beginning of the end. She pretty showed another side of her that I honestly never knew was there.

Her jealousy...possessive type behavior pretty much came out after moving in. Sold me on how we would be doing so many things together, when actually...she just wanted to keep an eye on me. Shyt was just turrible. Ended up moving back home.

But I'm glad I went thru that b/c I took my time wit my current b4 we moved in. Made sure I wasn't dealing wit a split personality. Lol
Cosign
Went through the same. Women can be possessive as hell, I thought I was but gat damn.

I stay active. I used to get up and run in the morning and this chick asked me who I'm tryna look good for lmao yoo. Thought that shit only happened in sitcoms.

There was some good but definitely more bad. Great learning experience.

To answer the question it can make one end faster or help it thrive....just like marriage

Ehhh, I’m sure it’s some correlation but I wouldn’t say it’s the end all be all

Lotta times ppl think the things like this will make they relationship better when in reality they delaying the inevitable. Kinda like proposing after you caught cheating for the 9th time. Or having a baby cause his other baby mama stay stunting on IG

I think it speeds up the bottom line...

Y'all taking it to the next level.... Kids, marriage, building together

Or nah, break up.. Divorce.. Caught up with cheating

The real person definitely can't hide in their home

I'ma rename ya thread

Dear Abw threads are for clearing up shit between posters

The "Dear ABW" name is inspired by the "Dear Abby" editorials where folks ask for relationship advice. Lemme cook mayne

Back