Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dear ABW Pt. 4...

Depends imo.

If the proposal was done publicly and turned me down negatively...over.

If it was done behind closed doors, and she turned me down respectfully...followed up her reason by saying she wasn't ready...or felt it was too soon...relationship still on. I can understand that.

That's something that would've been brought up within the 3 years. If he knew she was opposed to marriage he wouldn't have put himself out there.
Word, I am not capable of translating that to anything but disrespect.

Like no matter how hard I try to get past it, I'm always gonna look at it like she let me play myself and ain't even stop me.

I really would not be able to get over that shit.... I'd literally side eye every thing she does and say, and that's no way to be in a relationship.

Plus I'd be dumb paranoid on how she expresses it to whoever she talks to about it first.

Cuz I would be convinced whatever she told me was bull shit. And I would be desperate to know what the fuck she really thinking.

Just too much. We'd be breaking up.

How you don’t have a better pulse on where she’s at mentally after 3 yrs? It’s always confused me how this kind of thing happens.

Of course the exception is when the nigga pull out a proposal as a Hail Mary after he get caught cheating

How you don’t have a better pulse on where she’s at mentally after 3 yrs? It’s always confused me how this kind of thing happens.

Of course the exception is when the nigga pull out a proposal as a Hail Mary after he get caught cheating

A brotha who does that publicly is pretty much a glutton for punishment. You're pretty much asking her to embarrass, then air your dirty laundry out.

Be hilarious when you start remembering all the times she mentioned how much she wanted to be married and how she beautiful she thought marriage was after she said no to you.

Soul crushed like a mfer

I mean if we still stay together after that...marriage is pretty much out the door.

Even if she decides she's ready...nope. It's shacking up from here on out. I offered...you turned me down...oh well. No spousal benefits for you. Lol

Back