Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dear ABW: My husband refuses to work. Is it too much to ask him to find a job when millions of people are now out of work?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Give this lady advice.

Dear ABW,

I have been working since my now-husband and I have been together. He has bounced from job to job and finally landed on the couch. I’ve pushed him to go to school, take online courses for an information technology (IT) certificate, etc. We’re entering year two of our marriage, and I’m completely drained. What money I received from my inheritance is all but gone.

Coronavirus has ruined everything. My IRA is a shambles due to the pandemic, and now I’m working from home. I see him every day relaxing and taking it easy while I work. I’ve suggested jobs with car services and food-delivery services, but to no avail. He simply refuses to work, and now he has good reason not to. What are my options? Bills need to be paid. I need him to start working soon.

Am I asking too much now that the threat of COVID-19 has shut down a lot of businesses?
Sincerely,

Wtf she marry him like I don’t get it
images.jpeg

Nigga,..that man was beating that pussy up dawg..

U peep she say inheritance?..she got some dough, got some drip..was feeling herself. Caught herself a nigga she thought was out of her league and he beat the brakes off that pussy. Got her sprung and got her married...

Even now he beating the pussy up..cause she ain't talking bout leaving him..she just want the nigga to get a job..

He working that pussy dawg
:lol10:

She gotta make full measures.

Too many people live passive aggressively.

People only take your problems as seriously as you do.

If you don't make it a big deal, they won't.

Unless shorty flat out make it a do or die situation she gonna be miserable and homie ain't working.

Thing is she scared to push him too hard cuz she scared to lose him. Either let go of that fear or nothing ever changes

View attachment 259180

Nigga,..that man was beating that pussy up dawg..

U peep she say inheritance?..she got some dough, got some drip..was feeling herself. Caught herself a nigga she thought was out of her league and he beat the brakes off that pussy. Got her sprung and got her married...

Even now he beating the pussy up..cause she ain't talking bout leaving him..she just want the nigga to get a job..

He working that pussy dawg
:lol10:

This got me dying.

My man @Alle'Oop just be living through mfers.

If he was jumping jobs before they got married, she shouldn't have married him. Sounds like she thought she could change him later down the line. If this happened after they were married, she needs to ask him why is he this way. If dude is lazy and lacks ambition, sounds like he has always been this way.

'She shouldn't have married him.'.

Right. Agreed.

But...

...she did.

So now that she's married to the nigga, she needs to let him know that in order to maintain their household, standard oil living, save money, whatever, that he needs to get a job. And that there are tons of jobs that he can do that have not been effected by Covid19. Figure it out. If not, I think a partner being unwilling to financially contribute to the household or doesn't seem to care about the stress that having only one paycheck coming in causes is a valid reason for separation or divorce.

Back