Welcome To aBlackWeb

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga

Did any of yall niggas download this shit?

I been running with @Mis4Mighty and some of my other folks i got on ps4. This shit actually fun and we done had some good ass laughs while playing it. If you haven't got it already its worth checkin out. If you do download it drop a line in the thread and maybe we can get some ABW match ups going.

Basically in each game theres 4 survivors and 1 killer and you have to work together with the other survivors sneaking around the map to repair generators so you can activate the EXIT Gate.

If we can get 5 people on then we'll have a full game with no randoms and those be the best ones.

Here go a Lets play video of some black dude playing it

Only down side to it in my opinion is the load times. They can be a bitch sometimes when its trying to match you with a killer but if you get past that then you good to go

Sounds like a boring ass GTA O minigame mission.

Watch the lets play nigga!!

It aint nothin like that

Its got actual horror movie killers in it too

Michael Myers, Jigsaw, Freddy Kruger, Leatherface and a bunch of other motherfuckers from the movies.

Bet.

Lmao I just sacrificed @Mis4Mighty and some chick.

I tried to save that nigga though, I swear I did.. I usually only sacrifice the randoms but I found that damn exit hatch and had to get the hell out while I had a chance.

I will dl it.

But it looks like something i dont have patience for.

You'll probably like playing as the killer bruh. I personally hated that shit but i know you like to hack and slash.. you just gotta learn each killers ability and you good.

It takes a long ass time to get that generator going but I saw 2 people working on one generator and saw one working on one

It takes a long ass time to get that generator going but I saw 2 people working on one generator and saw one working on one

If you can get a toolbox and equip it. It makes it go quicker theres some perks you can unlock to make it easier too

If anybody wanna run wit us tonight we got a spot on open.

Its me, Almighty & Nuclear

@Banginscrew901

Ayo @Black_Samson what did u think about this shit when u playted? I saw u play it like one time but I was about to get off. Havent seen u play since so I figure u aint like the shit

Back