Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm referring to the comics I'm just starting the season so I don't know if the show did a wild change lol.

Oh, yeah, Johanna is an ancestor from the Victorian age in the comics. I could be wrong but it seems like for the show, they gender bent him and gave the character Johanna's name.

finished.

I kinda wish they would have showed how Dream travels a bit more.

The gender swap for Constantine seemed unnecessary.. especially since they brought her back as an ancestor.. they coulda just had the main one be John for all that. Jenna Coleman did her thing tho.

Death is such a dope character. We need more of her next season.

I wasnt sure how they were gonna play out the battle in hell but I think they handled it great. They shoulda had Dream talking more to all the demons below tho.. Seemed like he was just talking to Lucifer so that shit he was saying aint burn like it was spos to. Missed opportunity. Wonder why they got rid of the Triumvirate as well and just had Mazikeen there.

I'm glad they kept true with the Nada part. I was hoping to see that whole flashback play out before the season ended

Surprisingly I didnt like the diner episode as much as I thought I would.

my favorite episodes:

Episode 1
Episode 4
Episode 6 (this one I think is my favorite of the season)

finished.

I kinda wish they would have showed how Dream travels a bit more.

The gender swap for Constantine seemed unnecessary.. especially since they brought her back as an ancestor.. they coulda just had the main one be John for all that. Jenna Coleman did her thing tho.

Death is such a dope character. We need more of her next season.

I wasnt sure how they were gonna play out the battle in hell but I think they handled it great. They shoulda had Dream talking more to all the demons below tho.. Seemed like he was just talking to Lucifer so that shit he was saying aint burn like it was spos to. Missed opportunity. Wonder why they got rid of the Triumvirate as well and just had Mazikeen there.

I'm glad they kept true with the Nada part. I was hoping to see that whole flashback play out before the season ended

Surprisingly I didnt like the diner episode as much as I thought I would.

my favorite episodes:

Episode 1
Episode 4
Episode 6 (this one I think is my favorite of the season)
Death was my favorite character in the books and she's still my favorite in this series. That was my favorite episode for sure.
There were mpre demons involved but yea it went the same way there's no real "fights" in the Sandman series. All the beings involved are just too powerful lol so it's more about winning the battle of wits and ideologies. Like how Death, Lucien, and even the nightmares were slowly changing Dreamers perspective on humans. It's more about change and challenging the status quo.

It was interesting

Kind of thought the vortex ending was a bit of a letdown after the buildup

So people being honest by the amulet just want to have sex and then kill each other? Thought the story was interesting but I wasn't expecting that outcome if the amulet makes people honest

Thought the nightmares would be more sinister

The "fight" with Lucifer and Dream was neat

Felt the whole 'you don't appreciate us' bit from the dreams and nightmares was meh

I liked the story of the guy meeting him every century. Was that Dream allowing him to not die or Death?

It was interesting

Kind of thought the vortex ending was a bit of a letdown after the buildup

So people being honest by the amulet just want to have sex and then kill each other? Thought the story was interesting but I wasn't expecting that outcome if the amulet makes people honest

Thought the nightmares would be more sinister

The "fight" with Lucifer and Dream was neat

Felt the whole 'you don't appreciate us' bit from the dreams and nightmares was meh

I liked the story of the guy meeting him every century. Was that Dream allowing him to not die or Death?

going into this i was looking forward to see how they pulled off the diner episode the most. I was disappointed with how they did it honestly

homie with the Ruby, John Dee
Ohhh I don't know why when I read diner that I thought you were talking about the guy meeting Dream at the pub every century lol

I didn't think he was torturing them either. Wasn't the ruby supposed to make them honest with each other? If it was supposed to be a torture scene then I don't think they did a good job of showing that. Definitely agree with that

Currently watching 24/7, probably my favorite so far. I could watch an entire season of this.

Edit: Ok, nvm, episode 6 is my favorite so far, lol. I'm loving this show so far, gonna have to check out the comic when it's done.

Last edited:
Back