Welcome To aBlackWeb

This looks awesome and trippy

I think this is the first thing I've seen Gwendoline Christie in so it's difficult to remove the Brienne of Tarth image from her

Lol netflix / Show creators were like fuck it, let’s make John, Lucien and Lucifer all women just cause.

next week is going to be fire with this, GOT and Saul …

edit: my bad, ordered The Sandman omnibus and found out it’s actually Johanna Constantine in the source material lol, John was never in it …

Last edited:
Lol netflix / Show creators were like fuck it, let’s make John, Lucien and Lucifer all women just cause.

next week is going to be fire with this, GOT and Saul …

edit: my bad, ordered The Sandman omnibus and found out it’s actually Johanna Constantine in the source material lol, John was never in it …
One of them is going to be gay lol

I knew they gender bent Lucifer and that's fine. Given the number of women in the cast, was it really necessary swap John Constantine? I mean there is a Johanna Constantine, but she was his ancestor.

I knew they gender bent Lucifer and that's fine. Given the number of women in the cast, was it really necessary swap John Constantine? I mean there is a Johanna Constantine, but she was his ancestor.
She's supposed to be an ancestor of John

You sure? I thought the story takes place in modern times. Wait, neverrmind. I haven't started watching. If you right, I retract my statement.
I'm referring to the comics I'm just starting the season so I don't know if the show did a wild change lol.

Back