Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shits a lil all over the place. Weird pacing from episode 1 to episode 8

Haven't finished yet but so far I don't need to get a season 2

One thing overly positive I can say about this show is its inclusion

Great representation throughout each episode

After finishing the series, I stand corrected. I'd watch another season now that the back story is out the way

I like Joannas character.

They wrote a good John Constantine.

Im wondering if they gonna come to terms with DC and do a spin off. They already sprinkled some of johns back story

Episode 4 was fire.

I liked this version of Lucifer. Very true to the comic.

Lets see if Lucifers personality changes the next time we see her/him like it does in the comic

Not gon lie i never heard of this comic and know nothing about the show. I'm also not much of a fantasy person so im not familiar with Neil Gaiman's work. Only reason I tuned in was cuz brienne thee stallion looked dope as lucifer.

I'm 3 eps in and I like it so far tho. I was lmao when Cain killed Abel cuz he named the gargoyle Girving 🤣

I had to google why desire was trying to get Dream to kill vortex girl. The endless are forbidden to kill family no matter what. That was a dick move

Umm ep 5 is why-yuld

All because he got out of lock up and wanted some ice cream 😂

That shit tame for Neil gaiman apparently tho. Luckily I knew what episode to dogde the bullshit on American Gods.

I like Joannas character.

They wrote a good John Constantine.

Im wondering if they gonna come to terms with DC and do a spin off. They already sprinkled some of johns back story
They won't it was Neils call to keep DC stuff separated apparently

Word? I was wondering why John Dee wasnt in Arkham
I mean I get it since this is on Netflix making usage of rights far harder since Neil didn't create John Constantine and some other characters.

I just finished it, I enjoyed it.

After Dream retrieved his ruby, I felt like the pacing got real weird. I really liked Death and that sequence but everything other than that after the ruby just threw me off for some reason.

Dope ass show! Great characters and casting. Looking forward to the next season.

I didn’t know it was DC until they said the name Constantine. Then i saw the Batman and Flash action figures in the boy’s dreams and that confirmed it for me.

I did enjoy the likenesses to The Bible
Sandman was gone and most of his acolytes went astray to see the world for themselves.
Jehovah God some of his angels went astray to see the world for themselves and engage in pleasures and mayhem.
The beauty and the balance of life and death.
I know ultra fans of the graphic novel were upset about changes made in the series but i really enjoyed this and im looking forward to a possible season 2.

Back