Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this in the same universe as the Preacher comics or is that something separate?
Nah Preacher is it's own thing but the show did no justice to the book. Read that one since the shows done lol.

Nah Preacher is it's own thing but the show did no justice to the book. Read that one since the shows done lol.

I got pretty far into preacher before the show even came out... never finished it though. They butchered that shit so bad that by the time the show was done I didnt even want to finish the story lol

Aye man we should have a thread to talk comics.

@Ironman you reading this Banner of War crossover? Lmaooo. Shits wild. Idk if I like it or not, but shit is crazy

Last edited:
Aye man we should have a thread to talk comics.

@Ironman you reading this Banner of War crossover? Lmaooo. Shits wild. Idk if I like it or not, but shit is crazy
Honestly I don't like a lot of these current runs these stories are ode for no reason lol. I'm cool with a simple story with a beginning, mid,and end lol. Marvel and DC specifically both just have these bombastic runs constantly now. Too many event stories.

It's hilarious how Hulk is in the books compared to HnM MCU Hulk lol.

@AZTG Comic thread idea is dope though a thread to recommend runs or characters from different writers and other people soounds cool. Could put people on if they're inside like how Sandman seems to be doing.

Honestly I don't like a lot of these current runs these stories are ode for no reason lol. I'm cool with a simple story with a beginning, mid,and end lol. Marvel and DC specifically both just have these bombastic runs constantly now. Too many event stories.

It's hilarious how Hulk is in the books compared to HnM MCU Hulk lol.

Word word. The runs now are constantly trying to be bigger than the last, and that shit starting to feel like its too much.

The Immortal Hulk and the last Venom runs were good in telling a comprehensive story. What followed them, im not sure I liked.

This new Thor/Hulk crossover is dope only cause its some new shit I never seen before, plus its to celebrate their 60th years.

Back