Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man you already know we go be in here complaining about changes they made
We gotta try hard not to be that guy this time😂Sandman is difficult as hell to pull off in live-action but so far they seem to respecting the source material.

Last edited:
It's sci-fi so I'm in lol

I think this is about the DC character right? or No?

Its DC, but losely. It was a company under DCs umbrella. These characters are way above universal shit, so they dont cross over much or care about your supermans, darksides, etc

We gotta try hard not to be that guy this time😂Sandman is difficult as hell to pull off in live-action but ao far they seem to respecting the source material.

Word. Trailer looks fire so far but man I cant trust anything DC to be good in movies and shows

Its DC, but losely. It was a company under DCs umbrella. These characters are way above universal shit, so they dont cross over much or care about your supermans, darksides, etc
I saw the cast and I'm curious about how they'll portray
Lucifer

I saw the cast and I'm curious about how they'll portray
Lucifer

I thought the same shit.

So many potential spin offs.
chrisrians, jews, and muslims gon be mad if they do the real lucifer story from these comics

I also wonder if
Death will be everyones favorite character on tv too. I feel bad for whoever is playing her. Too beloved of a character. Probably end up getting a spinoff of her too

It's sci-fi so I'm in lol

I think this is about the DC character right? or No?
Nah this is supernatural

Vertigo but I believe they are all officially added into DC continuity now.

I thought the same shit.

chrisrians, jews, and muslims gon be mad if they do the real lucifer story from these comics

I also wonder if
Death will be everyones favorite character on tv too. I feel bad for whoever is playing her. Too beloved of a character. Probably end up getting a spinoff of her too
Death, Corinthian, and Delirium weremy favorites. Shoutout to Constantine too lol and Luci man you saw the last series tv really doesn't want to tackle his type of character.

I thought the same shit.

I also wonder if

So the same Lucifer from the tv series was the same one here in the comics? Same shared universe? Since they got Brienne of fuckin Tarth im assuming it will be a different take than the mediocre detective series they did. Im curious what you mean by the REAL lucifer story 👀

I'm meh about them having Lucifer as a woman and more hoping they let Lucifer be Lucifer

I hope it's not like the Netflix Lucifer. If they do musicals then I'm out

So the same Lucifer from the tv series was the same one here in the comics? Same shared universe? Since they got Brienne of fuckin Tarth im assuming it will be a different take than the mediocre detective series they did. Im curious what you mean by the REAL lucifer story 👀

yea, same dude from the tv show. I never watched the show cause I heard it was nothing like his character from the comics and the story was completly different. But on paper, its the same character

Only thing I'll say is that detective shit was like one small arc because he was bored lol. How powerful he is he doesn't give a damn about any of that in the grand scheme lol. Dude routinely fucks with other beings just cause lol. One time he created am entire different realm just cause he felt like it lol. Same universe indeed which is why when he saw Constantine they automatically started talking shit to each other lol. Luci character actually debuted in Sandman.

I'm meh about them having Lucifer as a woman and more hoping they let Lucifer be Lucifer

damn, i didnt know they casted a woman as her. Of all the characters to change, why pick lucifer? He has the most potential and possibly the only comic run better than sandman.

they can still tell the same overall story and make it good with some changes like either making her have a lesbian relationship with his girl with the fucked up face, or change her into a dude with a fucked up face.

they also might not be considering spin offs at all

I dont care about Lucifers gender honestly.. but yeah im drawing the line at a fuckin musical as well lol

man if they gonna do it, its gotta be the same philosophical discussion of free will vs fate. Or dont do it all.

Like Lucifer rebelled against god, god said ok go be in charge of hell. It took Lucifer 14 billion years to figure out that was Gods plan all along and then he said fuck it and dipped from Hell. Then he couldnt figure out if him leaving hell was gods plan too (It was). Then he created a universe with no pre destined fate and realized he became what he hated most, god. Lmaoooo.

he thought the only way to escape gods design was create a whole new reality without god, just to realize that now hes god.

Then at the end, he meets god outside of creation and god never tells him if all this was his plan or not. It turned out god was just as tired of fate as lucifer was. He just had no choice. When you god, all things come from you. I left feeling that god put all this in motion just to finally have someone to talk to on equal footing outside of creation cause god was lonely mfer.

give me that philosophical discourse over 3 seasons with 13 episodes each, and idgaf if they make him a girl or not.

Yea I wouldn't expect any of that lol. HBO Max MIGHT be able to pull some of that off but I think companies don't want any of that backlash smoke.

Any series covering free will vs fate i'm all in

Read the sandman and then lucifer fam.

Shits some of the best story telling ever. Not the best story telling in a comic, but best story telling period. I dont think I can say that about any other comics.

Find them online for free like I do though. Lmao

Back