Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Swamp Thing

They just announced today that production on the show has been stopped due to "wb considering the future of DC universe (the app)"

It's dumb.

Everyone is agreeing it's dumb.

Titans was great.

Young Justice was great

Doom patrol drops one amazing episode after another.

The comic library is bananas.

Everybody involved with the show was extremely excited about how it was done. And they were pissed that the ending had to change.

For the life of me I do not understand what WB has against DC.....

They are killing them with shit like this.

I know y'all marvel fans think it's hilarious, but it's really fucked up....

Only thing I can think of is wb regrets not doing a full WB app like Disney did.....

But honestly I prefer just the dc app.....

I get the Disney app, but a similar marvel only app would have been just as good, as there's tons of marvel comics I'd love to read as well.......

Titans was better than I thought it was going to be... and i've been enjoying Doom Patrol a lot.

Sucks that the higher ups can't just get out of the way and let the creators create without interference smh

Titans was better than I thought it was going to be... and i've been enjoying Doom Patrol a lot.

Sucks that the higher ups can't just get out of the way and let the creators create without interference smh

Most likely not getting the numbers they thought or felt they should have.

If that's the case seem short sighted since it's only been up like 8 months.

I have no idea what ya'll are talking about

I just wanted to see Swamp Thing back

didnt even know that shit was a comic

Rumors are that wb/att has a streaming app in the works and they will just incorporate the DC stuff to that much like Disney will do marvel and star wars. So it's not DEAD, but swamp thing is definitely getting fucked in the process.

3 episodes is a lot to lose especially if they are hour long episodes. Now they will have to re edit and change the ending and the shit more than likely wont make much sense or be pretty lackluster.

swamp-thing-1.jpg
swamp-thing-2.jpg

where the new trailer at...this shit drops in 24 days
bruh they just dropped one 2 weeks ago......

and they dropped promo's yesterday.....

chill out...everybody doesn't have the budget to flood the public with 3 trailers a week.....

bruh they just dropped one 2 weeks ago......

and they dropped promo's yesterday.....

chill out...everybody doesn't have the budget to flood the public with 3 trailers a week.....

that was more of a teaser than a trailer

and the fact they not dropping at least a trailer a week leaves me with questions since we're so close to the premiere

I'm really looking forward to this series

Gotta finish up Doom Patrol, but I am lookin forward to this.

Just hope the execs DON'T fucc it up

Last edited:
Back