Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Swamp Thing

this show getting picked up by somebody....

it's just too good... too well done....

i understand now it was on a stolen budget.... but the shit is a low key masterpiece....i can't imagine nobody picking it up.....

this show getting picked up by somebody....

it's just too good... too well done....

i understand now it was on a stolen budget.... but the shit is a low key masterpiece....i can't imagine nobody picking it up.....
Especially with what you were saying was to happen with justice league dark. Shit would have been goat. If the app dies since all marvel stuff is leaving Netflix bring all the shows to Netflix easy fix

Just like with the Netflix shows....they gotta realize to really do these characters Justice, we need the budget....

It's worth the investment if you bang out 5 seasons, then hit syndication

Just like with the Netflix shows....they gotta realize to really do these characters Justice, we need the budget....

It's worth the investment if you bang out 5 seasons, then hit syndication
No one going to pay to watch Swamp Thing though. Diehard comic fans don't make money for these apps.

Yeah Netflix was giving money out left and right for a lot of these movie and TV rights but they kind of been falling back and losing a lot of their library due to networks starting their own streaming services. Netflix is without a doubt still a juggernaut of a company but I think they've definitely been feeling the burn these past couple years. To my knowledge their only form of revenue is monthly subscriptions and DVD sales of their original shows. They've steadily been increasing their prices but have steadily been losing subscribers.

just watched the new one... still good....

think the first two were the best, 3 and 4 slowed down a bit.....even though this one had some pretty cool cringe moments

but i'm guessing it'll have to pick up soon since they changed it from 13-10...

you can tell the bigger story they were telling though...

avery is a pretty good badguy

smart and charismatic..those are the best bad guys....

watching alec talk as swamp thing is kinda silly at times...but Abby sells it....she's very good in this.....

Wasn't one of the issues Netflix had w/ the Marvel shows cost?

If it's costing 80 mil a season I don't see them jumping back in unless WB is willing to split the budget.

Netflix ain't got no problem churning out these original series like a factory assembly line. They can gtfohwtbs.

Talmbout they cancelled "The Get Down" b/c it was too expensive. How Sway? How?

Haven't watched since Ep.1, and after news of the cancellation.

So is it worth finishing?

It's good. I've watched shows that only made it one season before...

Constantine is one that comes to mind

really good.

just finished episode 9,

season finale is next week..

they cancelled a good potentially great show...

i can see where it went over budget, bcuz it has an amazingly polished look.

it doesn't feel cheap at all, except with the blue devil effects,... this must've been after they ran out of money, cuz he looked laughable......

but other than that, this prolly will go down as one of the better one season shows i've seen.

and that includes Constantine

watching season finale now.....

so far so good...

it would be a tragedy if no one picks this show up....

a same to let this property go to waste after being done so well

Decent season.. too bad the wind got knocked out of it's sails when it was announced that the show was already cancelled before it even got a chance. A lotta folks prolly bailed off of that alone

Back