Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Swamp Thing

I told people about this streaming shit. All of these companies saw a cash grab and got a dose of reality.
Dc/wb definitely looked at it like a cash grab imo. They started it up with hardly any content. All they had was titans and doom patrol but a large majority of their animations and other films are all found on hulu or Netflix.

Then they fucked up by not releasing the app everywhere. Its only online or mobile. No ps4, xbox, or TV app to my knowledge so theres a huge void of potential customers that are being neglected and they released these apps with only 2 new shows that people havent seen 100 times already on other platforms.

Since att bought wb, att are supposedly releasing their own streaming app with all of wb's catalogue. It would be wise of them to just incorporate DC universe into that service much like Disney+ will have a "marvel genre" and "star wars genre" when it is released.

So it wasn't anything that DC did wrong it was North Carolina's fault
That's the rumor. That's why they stopped production at episode 10 because that's when it was revealed to them they wouldnt be getting all their promised money back and would be paying more money for set locations on the final 3 episodes.

Someone from the government of North Carolina responded in defense, but ultimately the blame is all on a "mishap of paperwork". So dumb.

Batman's butler got his own tv series dropping, its a origin story. Wonder if it'll get cancelled after 1 episode too lol...

So it wasn't anything that DC did wrong it was North Carolina's fault
exactly

niggaz just jumping on the "fuck dc" bandwagon

DC actually put together a dope show.. it's good af.....

but expensive as fuck.. 80 million budget, and NC only put up 14m of the promised 40m

if dc fucked up anywhere, it's like lou said, their app isn't on more platforms..i been wanted it on ps4 or smart tv's

exactly

but expensive as fuck.. 80 million budget, and NC only put up 14m of the promised 40m

if dc fucked up anywhere, it's like lou said, their app isn't on more platforms..i been wanted it on ps4 or smart tv's

funny-gif-little-girl-crying.gif

exactly

DC has some share of the blame to be had

how your lawyers dont look at that shit to make sure its ironclad before you start filming

NC doesnt get away blameless either, but you can stop with the "fuck dc" bandwagon narrative

they did fuck up here too

how your lawyers dont look at that shit to make sure its ironclad before you start filming

NC doesnt get away blameless either, but you can stop with the "fuck dc" bandwagon narrative

I read the article you posted a few pgs back and most if not all that shit is WB/DC fault.

Maybe they THOUGHT they got a bigger piece of the money allocated to filming, but if they didn't read the contract that's on them.

And why does this show have damn near a GoT budget to begin with.

I read the article you posted a few pgs back and most if not all that shit is WB/DC fault.

Maybe they THOUGHT they got a bigger piece of the money allocated to filming, but if they didn't read the contract that's on them.

And why does this show have damn near a GoT budget to begin with.
i mean, the special xfx can EASILY send a show into the red. Look at how much shit they have to cut with the Flash. I dont think you'll see GRODD in another episode for a while.

They said the season with Grodd and the Shark dude was the most expensive one to do

anytime they add another speedster, the budget increases

i mean, the special xfx can EASILY send a show into the red. Look at how much shit they have to cut with the Flash. I dont think you'll see GRODD in another episode for a while.

They said the season with Grodd and the Shark dude was the most expensive one to do

anytime they add another speedster, the budget increases

"riight"....I just picked back up w/ season 2, and just finished the ep. w/ King Shark.

and.....they ain't spending THAT much on xfx, b.

If the Carolina person said 40 mill how is DC suppose to know it was a mistake, I'm pretty sure had they known it was just 14 mill they wouldn't have wet over like they did

If the Carolina person said 40 mill how is DC suppose to know it was a mistake, I'm pretty sure had they known it was just 14 mill they wouldn't have wet over like they did

If NC actually said 40 million dollars, we wouldn't be talking bout the show being cancelled. we'd be talking bout WB/DC suing them for the 25+ million they got fucked outta of.

they said it was a "clerical error"

basically they approved the 40 million and the blamed the computers on fucking it up....

who knows, maybe they sue them down the road, but WB has been mismanaging so many of their affairs, they prolly just dont give a fuck at this point..

like who cancels a good show? after the first episode???

james wan, the actors, the people working on the scripts, everybody involved with the show was proud as fuck at what they were doing, and the shit is good......

if ever there was an opportunity to give some shit a chance, and work it out, this was it, but they immediately cut episodes and cancelled...

that shows how attached they are to the product...

WB just doesn't give a fuck about DC winning at anything, and i can't for the life of me understand it.....again, they have the potential to consistently make good shit.... but it's the higher ups that keep ruining shit

how is the app not on ps4 and xbox? smart tv's. why is it not advertised more...

i've had the shit from day 1, and it's a great fucking app..there's tons of good shit on there....

shit's borderline depressing...definitely disappointing....

it's almost like they purposely sabotage shit.....

there's no reason why a show this good shouldn't have been getting all the support in the world

Smfh. Reports say that swamp thing was planned out for 3 seasons that lead into a justice league dark TV show.

Back