Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Swamp Thing

Yea, I have no idea what the fuck y'all talking about.... Lol at least watch the shits first....

Titans was on some other shit too...

But Doom patrol way out there..... Shit just mind fuck after mind fuck
Titans and DP are not on tv which is why they are different. I will check Titans when I eventually download it. CW always go for the cheesy drama though.

Flash has its cheesy moments....

But damn, y'all just making wild crazy assumptions about stuff that you admittedly haven't given a honest chance

I at least watch everything I talk shit about

Flash has its cheesy moments....

But damn, y'all just making wild crazy assumptions about stuff that you admittedly haven't given a honest chance

I at least watch everything I talk shit about
Accusations? I said I don't know about the nin tv shows lol. I will check them eventually.

Flash & Arrow started goat.... And stuggled to top themselves. But consistent enough to keep fans..... The crossovers get better each year, and they are the two main members.

Supergirl and legends started weak and ended up being great. However most people gave up on them early.

Black lightning is way better than it gets credit for. Everybody who watches it thinks it's the best. But too many people don't watch.

Titans was as good as it was supposed to be. It lived up to the hype and really delivered imo as inaugural show for the network.

Doom patrol I had low expectations for, yet consistently amazes me. It's prime example that when done correctly even the least known comic book story can translate great into a series. Niggaz clowned cyborg..... But that dude might have played the best version of cyborg I've seen....

Swamp thing might be the first let down because all the show creators are pissed they had to change the end to fit the new episode schedule. It seems like they knew they had something special and execs fucked it up......

Shit crazy

The CW shows are just that. Cw shows. Early on it tool a minute for that tobecome apparent but with later shows they went full throttle out the gate.

These app shows are VASTLY different and have more leeway that allows them to mitigate some of the campiness.

Especially Doom Patrol. But this Swamp Thing shows promise as well.

kinda stoked.. friday like a few days away

reading the 2016 run right now..

he got his ass whooped by a zombie the first issues,, lol

First episode was good. Effects reminded me of The Thing. I'd love to see David Cronenberg direct an episode.

DC got something here if the executives don't fuck it up.

Just watched the pilot

I gotta say.....

10/10

It was that good.

Like the way it was paced, the developing story, the great fucking cast..... Shit was amazing.

If you watched Gotham, Sofia falcone is the lead as Abby.

I thought she was bad in Gotham,
tumblr_ozkyiuh9761u2ragso1_500.gif

and she definitely still has that appeal here.... She dresses much more conservative in this show, but she's still a cutie... And a good actress...

Will Patton is going to be an all time great villain..... You can already tell...... Dude has charm like shit...

The dude Alec Holland was dope as fuck too.... It's kinda wild to see how they gonna use him considering, he's a monster now.... But he was really good as a human.....

I almost wish he had another episode, but then I remembered they had to cut the show down ......

And I remembered how everyone was pissed, because the original ending was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better....

And I believe them, because up until the last 5 minutes I forgot the appeal to the show was even swamp thing. I was just glued in to to story and uncovering the mystery....

This premier was extremely well done.
Great story telling. Great characters. I can't imagine anyone watching and not feeling the same. This ain't even DC bias..... This was a good episode. I'm very looking forward to next week

This premier was extremely well done.
Great story telling. Great characters. I can't imagine anyone watching and not feeling the same. This ain't even DC bias..... This was a good episode. I'm very looking forward to next week

Yes it is.

Shit was just a nice start. Nothing more, nothing less

Solid first episode.. will be tuning in to check to see how it all shakes out.

Still disappointed the execs fucked with it before it even got a chance tho

That special effects budget must've been getting outta hand.

Cuz so far this some grade A big budget summer blockbuster effects.

Shit was dope! I know absolutely nothing about Swamp Thing other than he's a creature in the swamp. I figured Holland would become Swamp Thing but I didn't know it would happen that fast.

Effects were great and gore was used in the right amounts.

Funny side note, BeeTV plays the next episode automatically, but instead of 2019 episode 2, it was 1990's episode 2, lol.

Let's just say we've come a long way.

Back