Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Swamp Thing

I stil l'have no idea wtf this show is going to be about but based on Titans and Doom Patrol i'll give it a shot
from my limited limited knowledge...it was a dude doing some research in the swamps and shit and some evil corporation wanted him to stop...blew him up in his lab or some shit, and the chemicals turned him into the swamp thing

im sure i butchered that origin

dude's basically an immortal who wants to be with his wife, but he's a fucking monster.....

he originally just uses his powers for revenge.. which is what i'm sure the show will be about...

i don't know if they're going to go with his friend taking his wife, or the agencies taking his research.....

from the love story promo's i think they're going to go with the former...it's a more "tv" story imo....

i highly doubt they'll get into the higher limits of his powers...like he pretty much can't be killed...

imma hate if they make him weak in any way

these tv shows seems so popular but I can’t watch em cuz they feel so cheesy and fake

Gotham
Flash
Doom Patrol

any of the superhero tv shows
Have not seen Doom Patrol but you are right. DC likes to go with the soap opera atmosphere, which ruins their shows in the long run. Gotham from what I seen was not as cheesy at least in the beginning. The cheese is one reason why Arrow fell off. They just keep following the same formula. One reason why I could not get into Smallville.

Yea, I have no idea what the fuck y'all talking about.... Lol at least watch the shits first....

Titans was on some other shit too...

But Doom patrol way out there..... Shit just mind fuck after mind fuck

Back