Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC's Swamp Thing

Shit was legit good.

Even with the rushed ending.

An the post credit scene was crazy

damn I didnt even stick around for the credits.. lemme go check now lol

Just watched.. im not too familiar with Swamp Thing characters... who was that spot to be in the end credits??

On one hand I'm happy more people will be exposed to it but on the other hand if demand was high enough and it was indeed added to cw this shows in trouble. The production value will decrease exponentially and the tone will definitely be shifted. Story will probably be rebooted somewhat too smh.

On one hand I'm happy more people will be exposed to it but on the other hand if demand was high enough and it was indeed added to cw this shows in trouble. The production value will decrease exponentially and the tone will definitely be shifted. Story will probably be rebooted somewhat too smh.

Exactly.

Swamp Thing production was top notch. one the best shows and superhero shows period, and it's not even close.

CW's production?.............:yikes1:

All his battles gonna be in warehouses wit random explosions while fighting early 00' computer graphic lookin enemies

Last edited:
How many homo storylines are they gonna try and cram into this series? This shit is about to be so trash. They should just move all the DC shows to HBO Max. And what’s up with the next seasons of Titans and Young Justice?

How many homo storylines are they gonna try and cram into this series? This shit is about to be so trash. They should just move all the DC shows to HBO Max. And what’s up with the next seasons of Titans and Young Justice?

I said the same thing in another DC thread.

Or they should ain't least make the DC app a section in the HBO Max app a la Pixar or Marvel in the Disney+ app.

6b807adc98acc6e67df87310652a4747dec8f4d4.jpg

Back