Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just don’t like Zachary Levi as Shazam. I’m aware that Shazam is a kid in a grown man’s body, but in other iterations kid and grown Shazam have the same personality. The kid in the movies just ain’t like Levi. I like the kid that plays the kid, good pic.

Feel like..maybe Batista or Roman Reigns..or, ion..Tom Hardy woulda been a better Shazam. Feel like they can be goofy and strong without it being so silly as Levi plays it.

I just don’t like Zachary Levi as Shazam. I’m aware that Shazam is a kid in a grown man’s body, but in other iterations kid and grown Shazam have the same personality. The kid in the movies just ain’t like Levi. I like the kid that plays the kid, good pic.

Feel like..maybe Batista or Roman Reigns..or, ion..Tom Hardy woulda been a better Shazam. Feel like they can be goofy and strong without it being so silly as Levi plays it.
You had a spark when you started then you picked the worst guys lmao

Who would you suggest as the physical embodiment of Shazam’s childlike charm and stature?
I don’t have suggestions because I never thought about no Shazam but old ass Bautista who’s in guardians and Tom Hardy who doesn’t fit at all as shazam who was also doing venom at the same time is horrible ideas

Roman Reigns I’m not even gonna justify by giving a real answer

lol just do better

I’m thinking more from a physical standpoint, Levi is so unbelievable from a physical standpoint that none of anything he does seems believable and makes it look that much more fake. I think the guys I suggested are effortless in pulling it off from a physical standpoint and the part doesn’t demand Tom hanks level acting.

This ain't wrestling. They actually have to act................... :niggawhat:
You don’t think that Roman can act better and in part. What he does do is what is asked of him? John Cena didn’t appear that he would have had the ability to be charismatic in his HBO show either. But he pulled it off

Back