Welcome To aBlackWeb

:tuh:
get this shit all the way outta the paint. The use of the Drake song made it even worse. Funny enough Shazam more than likely isn’t gonna survive the Gunn reboot so all this might be for absolutely nothin

:tuh:
get this shit all the way outta the paint. The use of the Drake song made it even worse. Funny enough Shazam more than likely isn’t gonna survive the Gunn reboot so all this might be for absolutely nothin
-Drake song

-trailer showed the whole movie (a running theme)

-based on what was shown, eventually seeing Lucy liu and old ass Helen mirren not physically do anything while being surrounded by CGI is gonna get tiresome

That’s without even thinking about none of this mattering because of the Gunn reboot

Last edited:
First film did $366 million at the box office. Do yall have it doing better or worse
Less

-the aforementioned movies
-The WB/DC shakeup I’m sure tapered interest
-Black Adam doing what it did I’m sure contributes to even more of lack of interest to some

BUT

people watching the first and liking it might make this have a better return because it’s not unknown at this point

I’ll still shoot for less because I’m a hater

Less

-the aforementioned movies
-The WB/DC shakeup I’m sure tapered interest
-Black Adam doing what it did I’m sure contributes to even more of lack of interest to some

BUT

people watching the first and liking it might make this have a better return because it’s not unknown at this point

I’ll still shoot for less because I’m a hater

Add the fact that you can assume some interest in seeing Shazam had to do with the potential to see him vs Black Adam down the road. Now that’s not happening lol

First film did $366 million at the box office. Do yall have it doing better or worse

Likely less. with all the shit going on over at DC why would anyone invest their time and money into these characters for them only to get cut/recast or shelved for whatever DC's new slate/plan is.

I dont have confidence in anything DC until they stabilize themselves over there. Until then i'll be watching all their shit on gang or whenever it drops on HBO Max... if they actually decide to put the shit on hbo max that is lol

Lol in his defense that stuff about Pfizer mutating the virus to create a vaccine for it could be the motivation behind the tweet

Back