Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who can?

If you talking about when he was going balcony to balcony then off the side. I thought that was a dope touch. He's only human. It's important to display that with some of these characters.

Jesus christ on a cracker bruh...

jokes-joke.gif

Who can?

If you talking about when he was going balcony to balcony then off the side. I thought that was a dope touch. He's only human. It's important to display that with some of these characters.

I could land it might hurt for a weeks after, knees may swell to the size of softballs, shin splints may shatter.... But yeah...

I could land it.

I could land it might hurt for a weeks after, knees may swell to the size of softballs, shin splints may shatter.... But yeah...

I could land it.

He didn't really "not land it" he was trying not to break his shit and put less impact on his legs. Or at least that's how it came off to me. Remember he had already been stabbed and sliced like 6-7 times by the butterfly. He was going through it.

I enjoyed this more than any superhero show besides Loki. If I'm salty when the episode is over, I know a show/movie is good.

He didn't really "not land it" he was trying not to break his shit and put less impact on his legs. Or at least that's how it came off to me. Remember he had already been stabbed and sliced like 6-7 times by the butterfly. He was going through it.
True. True.
He whooped his own ass tho running from the cops

I could land it.
It would take some time bruh.... Each landing gonna hurt...... Bad.

Like you can't jump patio to patio at any kinda speed without really hurting yourself. You gotta recover from each landing and mentally prepare for the next.

Shits metal and concrete....
He was getting fucked up. I was watching that shit like...

Yeah..... That's prolly how that shit would go..... If not worse.

We talking bout the balcony jumps like Peacemaker wouldn't have a sucking chest wound from a collapsed lung from that long ass kitchen knife.

He also jumped off the balcony and hurt his arm during that fight. That's what y'all forgetting. That's why he was having trouble escaping during that police chase.he didn't want to injure himself more than he already was.

Back