Welcome To aBlackWeb

expression. Why doesn't peacemakers dad just make
When ever you ask the question "why don't they just" you're GROSSLY undermining the process and usefulness.

Anybody that has the ingenuity to make multiple helmets understands the application of using multiple helmets.

It's the same reason iron man has different suits, Batman has different suits. Different suits for different jobs.

So what is the secret of the butterflies?

There's a twist.

Somehow the butterflies aren't the bad guys.

maybe the butterflies are trying to kill the worm mouth ppl and not the cause .

This show is too good .

I wonder if Amanda's daughter will turn bad like her or quit black ops?

Hallcourt give Peacemaker that ass eventually

judo master is the shit.

Vigilante is the friend we all need.

I was wondering which one of the team members was an alien or whatever those are.

When ever you ask the question "why don't they just" you're GROSSLY undermining the process and usefulness.

Anybody that has the ingenuity to make multiple helmets understands the application of using multiple helmets.

It's the same reason iron man has different suits, Batman has different suits. Different suits for different jobs.
Yeah but iron man has advanced tech that can gos track him and fire a suit at him in a time if need it nanaotech. Batman preps for whatever situation so he has a suit ready. Peace maker is a disorganized basket case so he changes helmet on the fly. Peace .aker in the middle of battle: oh let me drive all the way back to dads house to get that one specific helmet I need for this situation."

Vigilante's a damn fool lol

I think Taystee lives and I'm curious how the butterfly plotline thickens

Yeah but iron man has advanced tech that can gos track him and fire a suit at him in a time if need it nanaotech. Batman preps for whatever situation so he has a suit ready. Peace maker is a disorganized basket case so he changes helmet on the fly. Peace .aker in the middle of battle: oh let me drive all the way back to dads house to get that one specific helmet I need for this situation."
Bruh what your just described is plot armor.

Iron man will ALWAYS have the perfect suit for a specific mission.

Batman will ALWAYS have the exact gadget necessary to fix the very specific problem.

And unless it's played for laughs, as we saw today..Peacemaker will ALWAYS have the exact helmet necessary to the plot

Back