Welcome To aBlackWeb

I fuck with hia character in Suicide Squad and me and my girl pulled up the trailer to this kinda hyped for it.....we both watched it with a straight face. Shit looks bad tbh.

Watched the first ep and am part way through the second. It's pretty meh and the jokes ain't really hitting. It has potential with a few characters tho. Blonde chick and taystee are carrying it so far.

Peacemaker's dad is wild lol

Watched the first ep and am part way through the second. It's pretty meh and the jokes ain't really hitting. It has potential with a few characters tho. Blonde chick and taystee are carrying it so far.

I wanna watch. But this discouraged me 😕

I’m fucking with it 🤷🏾‍♂️ Idk shit is hilarious to me but to each their own. You right though Taystee and that blond chick doing the heavy lifting. Cena’s funny though. Keep calling dude dye beard lol

It's kinda juvenile it feels dead pool like in tone peacemaker in this feels a little different from the movie. It picks up by episode 3. Vigilante annoyed me at first but he came hilarious by episode 3 also episode 3 really pics up. Shout out to the pussy pic

Back