Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ironic they are both DC Characters. Rock is a major producer for WB though, so he definitely will have more pull.

Im hoping that Black Adam is the best rock performance we've seen to date. Dude prepared hardcore for that role and got the biggest physically hes ever been. I dont think he will be able to maintain playing the character for years but with all the effort hes put in to getting that film off the ground, before there was even a DCEU, im hoping he took extra care with it. Dude is going to dwarf zachary levi when Adam and Shazam meet up. Even Cavill if he gets his superman fight haha.

Ironic they are both DC Characters. Rock is a major producer for WB though, so he definitely will have more pull.

Im hoping that Black Adam is the best rock performance we've seen to date. Dude prepared hardcore for that role and got the biggest physically hes ever been. I dont think he will be able to maintain playing the character for years but with all the effort hes put in to getting that film off the ground, before there was even a DCEU, im hoping he took extra care with it. Dude is going to dwarf zachary levi when Adam and Shazam meet up. Even Cavill if he gets his superman fight haha.
Black Adam wrecking the whole JL would be dope to see but it’ll never happen. Not with the Cavill and Affleck at least.

Black Adam wrecking the whole JL would be dope to see but it’ll never happen. Not with the Cavill and Affleck at least.
Honestly with this new leadership, i think they will use the flash film to reboot a lot of characters. At least affleck, but theres constantly rumors hes returning in some form which cant be taken lightly as many rumors have been confirmed, such as his appearance in the flash and Keatons appearance in the flash. It will be interesting to see what DC does moving forward, but I think they will focus on the characters arcs solo and maybe eventually bring them together.

Back