Welcome To aBlackWeb

Binged and up to date. I was very skeptical about this but this shit is funny, lol. The humor is very clever and the characters are dope.

I like the liberties they take with the characters. They’re not strictly tied to any kind of already established canon.

The profane animated series “Harley Quinn,” currently streaming its third season, has a major following and would seem to be safe, whereas live-action DC shows “Titans” and “Doom Patrol” are also said to be on the chopping block — but no definitive announcements have been made. Then there’s J.J. Abrams’ plans for a Justice League Dark series, which would be an Avengers-style show featuring DC characters from the titular team. Spinoffs featuring DC characters such as “Constantine” and “Madame Xanadu” remain in active development — “Constantine” producers have even scouted locations in preparation to start shooting in early 2023. But the everyday risks faced by any production have been compounded by the shock of the “Batgirl” cancelation and uncertainty over who will be the new big boss at DC.

I wonder: I thought Ivy was full of toxin, so she would kill anyone who kissed her. How was Harley (and Kiteman) able to eat the box and survive?

Anywho, that orgy shit was hilarious, especially Bane with the sandwich.

Ivy normally designed a lipstick that killed or controlled people she kisses

She can't be poisoned by earth based toxins. But she herself is not toxic

Yo this show is magic...

I watched the first 10 minutes of joker being a step dad with a huge ass grin on my face the entire time.

This shit was just such a pleasure to watch... Every single joke landed

The profane animated series “Harley Quinn,” currently streaming its third season, has a major following and would seem to be safe, whereas live-action DC shows “Titans” and “Doom Patrol” are also said to be on the chopping block — but no definitive announcements have been made. Then there’s J.J. Abrams’ plans for a Justice League Dark series, which would be an Avengers-style show featuring DC characters from the titular team. Spinoffs featuring DC characters such as “Constantine” and “Madame Xanadu” remain in active development — “Constantine” producers have even scouted locations in preparation to start shooting in early 2023. But the everyday risks faced by any production have been compounded by the shock of the “Batgirl” cancelation and uncertainty over who will be the new big boss at DC.

Just make the whole thing animated and release the movies in theaters. The animated team
Is much better at universe building and story telling

Back