Welcome To aBlackWeb

Robin being all cutesie with the whole I’m America’s little sweet potato pie had me dying, especially since we know Damien is far from that lol. This show is GOAT so far. I had my doubts but this is the shit

Robin being all cutesie with the whole I’m America’s little sweet potato pie had me dying, especially since we know Damien is far from that lol. This show is GOAT so far. I had my doubts but this is the shit
Yeah, it's not gonna be for everybody, but I be laughing like shit

Good episode.

Not as drop dead silly funny. It was much more character development. But still funny.

They basically are acknowledging that her origin is changing. Which was fun to watch because she's again stepping away from the notion that Joker created her. She's come to the conclusion that she created herself

Damn the world legit stopped spinning cause Psycho called WW a cunt lmao.
tMy man Kiteman trying to GTD and breaking ivy down agdagHn.png

they going all in with harley....

this, birds of prey, suicide squad reboot

it's a gamble.....

Its like running backs. RIDE THE HOT HAND.

I honestly forgot about this show but its buzz been growing and lately i been seeing lots of ppl post clips that look funny as shit. Props to DC for having the balls to do R-rated animation

About to check this out this week. Heard it's actually pretty good. Now that I got the android box I'm gonna catch up on all these new dc shows. I've only seen the first episode of titans. Liked it though just havent been able to stream them until lately.

About to check this out this week. Heard it's actually pretty good. Now that I got the android box I'm gonna catch up on all these new dc shows. I've only seen the first episode of titans. Liked it though just havent been able to stream them until lately.
Titans eyes got too big for their stomach...

They set up so much great shit, they didn't have time to wrap it all up...

It's two seasons in a row they did the same thing. Killing off big bads in super quick fights after building them up for a whole season

Back