Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think Poison wants Harley. Don’t they fuck in the comics?
Not sure, I never read much of female based comics...

I know Harley shit been gaining hella steam in the stores..so it makes sense for them to cash in eventually.... And mad people call their relationship pure Fanservice

This may be the best Harley since Batman TAS...

Definitely better than Robbie.

I can't wait till next week....

This nigga calls wonder woman a cunt in front of kids n shit and everybody freaked out... ROFL

yo, that was supposed to be Damien!!?!?!?!?1

JampackedBitesizedDog-size_restricted.gif

That's the whole point of the show...

They think they got a chance to really move the chains with Harley...

Two of the next dceu movies will have her character at the forefront as well

To be fair, they've already moved the chains with her. She was a DCAU character that was just put there for shits and giggles and now she's one of the most recognizable DC characters. That's a pretty good push for a character.

To be fair, they've already moved the chains with her. She was a DCAU character that was just put there for shits and giggles and now she's one of the most recognizable DC characters. That's a pretty good push for a character.
i think that's the best take away DC learned from Marvel and the MCU,....

marvel/sony did so much to Marvels OG trinity (Hulk,Spidey,Wolverine) that in order for the MCU to really work and really suceed they had to build a new trinity (Ironman,Cap,Thor)

DC's reluctance to step away from Batman and superman has hurt them......

I was apprehensive thinking Harley could be the one to fill the void.....but it looks like it's taken.....

two major movies in the same year is a helluva commitment

and this animated series, IMO already did what it set out to do....it's genuinely good. the voice actress perfectly captures the character...

and the stepping away dynamic from the joker is played deeply enough that anyone watching can accept her without him being around.

Joker's still funny as fuck in the show, but he's a supporting character, she's still the star.

and Jokers not even close to the funniest villain on the show.

people always prefer Joker>>>harley

but this show makes it clear that they value harley>>>joker

so far so good

i think that's the best take away DC learned from Marvel and the MCU,....

marvel/sony did so much to Marvels OG trinity (Hulk,Spidey,Wolverine) that in order for the MCU to really work and really suceed they had to build a new trinity (Ironman,Cap,Thor)

DC's reluctance to step away from Batman and superman has hurt them......

I was apprehensive thinking Harley could be the one to fill the void.....but it looks like it's taken.....

two major movies in the same year is a helluva commitment

and this animated series, IMO already did what it set out to do....it's genuinely good. the voice actress perfectly captures the character...

and the stepping away dynamic from the joker is played deeply enough that anyone watching can accept her without him being around.

Joker's still funny as fuck in the show, but he's a supporting character, she's still the star.

and Jokers not even close to the funniest villain on the show.

people always prefer Joker>>>harley

but this show makes it clear that they value harley>>>joker

so far so good

Yeah that's smart. I still say DC should focus more on its animated work. I think Marvel has put out some stuff that could be placed on the DCAU level, but as a whole ain't no other comic company fucking with the DCAU when it comes to quality.

each live action show had a huge flaw....

titans mishandles it's big bads....and beast boy changes are limited

swamp thing got finsessed for $40 million dolllars, and had them cut episodes.. turning a great show to the most unsettling "what if" of all time

doom patrol imo had poor promotion, but with it being on HBO, i think that's fixed already

and they lost Stargirl to CW......

so i mean u might have a point,......cuz TTG is already in classic mode, and Harley Quinn may not be that far behind

Back