Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn I do gotta catch up.... Shit

I was at the episode where cliff was inside Jane's head, but I was working on something while it was playing, and didn't even see how he got there

I enjoyed that Jane episode a lot. They could do a lot with her character

Mr. Nobody wasnt this powerful in the comics was he? I know he was capable of driving people insane but reality warping? Time travel? Omniscience, omnipresence? Shit!

Going back and binging from episode 8,

I missed so fucking much trying to watch this at work....

The plot takes such wild turns it's easy to get lost af, cuz it's impossible to assume what happened

bruh this show has so many fucking gems..

"the butts are loose!!":hahaha:

like wtf? how is this shit not viral!!

Last edited:
Doom-Patrol-Butts.jpg

The show has the most obscure characters lol. I read DC comics but I never heard of Danny the Street or Flex Mentallo

Yooooooo. I was wondering if they were gonna go that route. It didn't seem very likely because of how everything started,

but they really confirmed that Niles caused all of the accidents that befell everyone. it's more believeable in the comics because you can see how they can be set up but for certain situations like Trainer, A LOT has to go right (or wrong depending on perspective)

also LMAO at Cliff faking an orgasm

just watched the finale....

if you watch this show high.....you absolutely have to watch the finale high....

i've never felt so "what the fuck did i just watch?" in my life....

i don't know if it was good, bad, or just fucking wild...

but that shit was fucking wild.....

Next month, Doom Patrol has the distinction of becoming the first original series to simultaneously premiere its second season on DC Universe and HBO Max. But it’s still a DC show at heart. In the comics, Doom Patrol is one of the strangest group of heroes ever assembled. The first season of Doom Patrol lived up to that reputation, and things are bound to get even weirder this season

Next month, Doom Patrol has the distinction of becoming the first original series to simultaneously premiere its second season on DC Universe and HBO Max. But it’s still a DC show at heart. In the comics, Doom Patrol is one of the strangest group of heroes ever assembled. The first season of Doom Patrol lived up to that reputation, and things are bound to get even weirder this season

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Back