Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just watched the 2nd episode. love how they portray Cyborg. Closer to the cocky teen titans cartoon cyborg than the mopey kid from Justice League.

Jane's a bad bitch. Elasti-girl is kind of an cunt but i use to LOVE the actress when she was in Two and a Half Men. Negative Man in the second episode trying to get on the bus was funny too.

Cliff' is my dude though. Felt bad for him right from the first episode.

So far I'm liking it. Fixed my main issue with Titans, which was the awful acting.

Yea, cyborg trying out for the Justice league and looking at the doom patrol with disgust is hilarious...

Mr nobody gives no fucks about a 4th wall

Episode was weird as fuck but I dug it. Niggas was clowning how Vic looked in the promo pics but this kid did his thing. Looking forward to more episodes with him. Robotman still the garnering most of my sympathy

That fight scene...my gawd. This muthafucca pulled...no pun...a Mortal Kombat fatality move. Lol

tumblr_pnp8ghYpVR1w349ego2_400.gif

Oh shit they got ma nigga Crowley in this joint??

Dudes got a hobo Constantine thing going on. Never heard of his character(Kipling) before

This shit so buggy.

But so good at the same time.

Like fucking wow.

And that villain chick said one of my main philosophical theories.

There is no reality.... Only perception.

Makes me feel like I might be evil, lol

I literally have the shit the palm of my hand and haven't read up yet. But I'm enjoying the ride.

It's hard not to compare to umbrella academy tho

So pretty much Cyborg is just now gettin use to what his cyber body can do right?

I make it a rule to get extra stoned for this show.....

I think it will go down in history as that kinda show...

This episode was magnificent.

For as nuts and crazy as it is. It's just great at the same time

lmfao bruh that's got to be the silliest shit Ive seen on this show so far. That shit had me rollin
i watched it like 5 times.. shit was so random and hilarious... fucking raptor freaked out

This the best weirdest show out right now. I never know what to expect with this shit. It’s definitely the best on the app. Each episode has been good to great.

Back