Welcome To aBlackWeb

Seen it earlier. It was ok. I went in wit no mind blowing expectations. Just another movie

Them sales/numbers not coming from China impacted the global box office numbers for sure
Sonic was a monster, but when it was all said in done, after a slow start Harley got her numbers and did enough to not be a total flop like it was made out to be...

Margot was a charming Harley and I look forward to her in suicide squad.

Not to mention the show getting new episodes next month...

A flop is a flop.

It's barely at 200M worldwide.

Bad Boys 3 did that in domestic sales alone.

BOP is a flop AND lost money. They should be focusing on Wonder Woman now.

Let this thread die there’s more movie discussion in the sonic thread

everybody watches this comes in here and says “It’s cool” lol

Stop championing mediocre product

What are some things you likes and dislikes about the movie?
i disliked how the personalities of some of the characters were completely different, than the source material, but it worked for the flow of the movie.. i thought it was bold, and fresh in a way... i wasn't expecting harley herself to be this much genuine fun......i expected her to be forced, but she really was just charming warm and funny... she felt like a good person who just likes to go hard... she had no chill and was very impulsive. but also had a good heart, and really funny with her wit....

everyone else seemed to be in an almost different movie at times... but there was a lot of silliness in the movie, that i can see how it turned some people off, but again, as previously stated, as a whole the movie worked.....the action made no sense at times... but was also fun.

you definitely can't watch this with a microscope and expect everything to make perfect sense.....so in that regard it was more fast n furious than say a john wick type movie that's meant to be more serious....i think the overwhelming goal was that this was supposed to be a fun movie, and it definitely was a fun movie

i disliked how the personalities of some of the characters were completely different, than the source material, but it worked for the flow of the movie.. i thought it was bold, and fresh in a way... i wasn't expecting harley herself to be this much genuine fun......i expected her to be forced, but she really was just charming warm and funny... she felt like a good person who just likes to go hard... she had no chill and was very impulsive. but also had a good heart, and really funny with her wit....

everyone else seemed to be in an almost different movie at times... but there was a lot of silliness in the movie, that i can see how it turned some people off, but again, as previously stated, as a whole the movie worked.....the action made no sense at times... but was also fun.

you definitely can't watch this with a microscope and expect everything to make perfect sense.....so in that regard it was more fast n furious than say a john wick type movie that's meant to be more serious....i think the overwhelming goal was that this was supposed to be a fun movie, and it definitely was a fun movie
I liked that they kept up the pacing, there never was a dull/boring moment imo. The action scenes were dope, Black Mask was a terrifying villain, despite it being a Harley movie the other Birds of Prey got their moments to shine and we learnt about their backstory and how they got here.

What I didn’t like was the subtle homo erotic vibe between Black Mask and Zsasz. Them killing off Black Mask and Zsasz was stupid imo they could’ve been used as recurring characters in future movies. Them aging up detective Montoya and aging down Cassandra Cain.

I liked that they kept up the pacing, there never was a dull/boring moment imo. The action scenes were dope, Black Mask was a terrifying villain, despite it being a Harley movie the other Birds of Prey got their moments to shine and we learnt about their backstory and how they got here.

What I didn’t like was the subtle homo erotic vibe between Black Mask and Zsasz. Them killing off Black Mask and Zsasz was stupid imo they could’ve been used as recurring characters in future movies. Them aging up detective Montoya and aging down Cassandra Cain.
i can see all that

Just finished watching on gang.

Black Canary was the most interesting char for me throughout this whole joint. She stole every scene her and Harley had together.

The musical number when Harley got slapped was.... weird and unnecessary.

Huntress was nuts and my second favorite char in this joint.. lol her shouting at Black Canary about the bow and arrow had me rollin.

Other than that.. it was aite.. nothing mind blowing but it was entertaining

In light of hundreds of millions of people around the world currently living in seclusion in the hopes of minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, Warner Bros. has decided to release Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey, which released theatrically back in February, to home release on Tuesday, March 24, via streaming video on demand platforms.

Let’s be real it was probably gonna release around that time anyways without the coronavirus issue

:hahaha:

Back