Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO DC's Batgirl (SHELVED)

So she was wearing a batgirl leather jacket lmao. Like how Clark was wearing a leather jacket to fight crime in Smallville? Lol foh

D19A3B6E-8268-4EBD-9F6D-BF7244A02DF5.jpeg

LMAO @ Batgirl being the one that ends HBOMax.

They shelved it simply cause it's shit.

Never said that.

The article just claims that rumors have been swirling about HBOMax ending based on a lot of decisions that were made after Discovery took over Warner Bros.

Never said that.

The article just claims that rumors have been swirling about HBOMax ending based on a lot of decisions that were made after Discovery took over Warner Bros.

Nigga, the title of the article literally says

'Batgirl' Cancellation Causes Flurry of Questions About HBO Max's Future

and the first sentence typed was this.....

The upcoming Batgirl movie has reportedly been shelved at HBO Max, prompting fans to ask questions about the streaming platform's future.

:foh5:

Nigga, the title of the article literally says

'Batgirl' Cancellation Causes Flurry of Questions About HBO Max's Future

and the first sentence typed was this.....

The upcoming Batgirl movie has reportedly been shelved at HBO Max, prompting fans to ask questions about the streaming platform's future.

:foh5:

It wasn't just because of that though.

That was just the culmination of a lot of other moves being made that led people to wonder what's going on.

Never heard of these questionable moves considering HBO Max is considered the best streaming platform at the moment due to the quality of the content they have

Is this going to be another one of those situations where fans will cry for the "snyder cut" for this movie years later.

crazy a buncha people put all that work in only for it to get shelved. thats gotta suck.

Dunno if it woulda been good but damn thats a gut punch to everyone involved not to see it released. As long as they got paid tho I suppose

crazy a buncha people put all that work in only for it to get shelved. thats gotta suck.

Dunno if it woulda been good but damn thats a gut punch to everyone involved not to see it released. As long as they got paid tho I suppose
Did they get paid? I thought the whole reason for the shelving was for them to save money during the merge?

Did they get paid? I thought the whole reason for the shelving was for them to save money during the merge?

im just thinking if the shit was already filmed, cut and all of that the people that did the work would have gotten paid... so why not release it and just dont spend shit on promo

Back