Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO DC's Batgirl (SHELVED)

Yeeeah...I don't see a problem wit the suit. Imo it reps close to the versions I've seen in the comics/animated.

So what's the issue?

Yeeeah...I don't see a problem wit the suit. Imo it reps close to the versions I've seen in the comics/animated.

So what's the issue?
It looks close to it it just looks cheaply made. Like some random cosplayer could do better than this. But I’m just nitpicking. We shall see the end product this year. If the movie itself is quality then the suit can take a backseat

I'm not trippin cuz the way these joints look when they are shooting isnt exactly how it's gonna look in post, so I expect it to look better when it's all said and done

I saw a comment theorize this is her first suit before getting with Bruce. Following the comics where she made her own suit when was first doing her batgirl stuff.

That's literally how her suit looks in the comics and recent media, plus it's a picture with little lighting.

barbara-gordon-batgirl.jpg

attachment-batgirl-movie-candidates-1.jpg

dfec85342a4409f6ae048710fb6b99efef-batgirl-harley-quinn.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

But it's DC so we know how that goes

That's literally how her suit looks in the comics and recent media, plus it's a picture with little lighting.

barbara-gordon-batgirl.jpg

attachment-batgirl-movie-candidates-1.jpg

dfec85342a4409f6ae048710fb6b99efef-batgirl-harley-quinn.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

But it's DC so we know how that goes

Exactly.

There's literally nothing wrong wit the suit. Its ONE pic. Geezus crust. Lol

I think mofos already had their gun cocked...finger on the trigger...just ready to criticize no matter what pic was released.

I'm not trippin cuz the way these joints look when they are shooting isnt exactly how it's gonna look in post, so I expect it to look better when it's all said and done
I remember thinking the Black Panther suit looked tacky in on the set pics

Back