Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rumors about her were around during when she first got there though. I saw people complaining bubbling from the first one. That was how I had heard of her was fans being pissed she was cast in the first place lol.

Okay.

I kinda remember that shit but, thought it was just those incels who had the same problem with Brie, and Shuri.

Amber Heard was almost booted from the Aquaman sequel.

But according to DC Films chief Walter Hamada, her job wasn’t imperiled for the reason the actress has claimed, and the studio did not reduce her role along the way.

Hamada testified at Johnny Depp’s $50 million defamation lawsuit on Tuesday that the studio considered for several weeks recasting Heard as Mera in the upcoming film Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom. Hamada said the studio’s concern was about the lack of chemistry between Heard and Jason Momoa, who stars as Aquaman.

“They didn’t have a lot of chemistry together,” Hamada said. “The reality is it’s not uncommon on movies for two leads to not have chemistry and it’s sort of movie magic and editorial — the ability to put performances with the magic of a great score and how you put the pieces together, you can fabricate that chemistry. At the end of the day when you watch the movie, it looks like they have great chemistry. But I just know that through the course of postproduction, it took a lot of effort to get there. Sometimes you just put characters together on the screen and they work. It’s like what makes a movie star a movie star. You know it when you see it. The chemistry wasn’t there. … This one was more difficult because of lack of chemistry between the two.”

Hamada testified Tuesday that Aquaman 2 was never meant to be a romantic co-lead film like the first movie.

Asked directly if Heard’s role was ever “reduced,” Hamada said it wasn’t. The sequel, he said, was conceived “from the very early stages of development” as a “buddy comedy” between Aquaman and his half-brother, King Orm (Patrick Wilson).

All that said, Hamada noted the original Aquaman still worked, and said that test audiences rated Heard highly. He also said that filming the sequel with Heard went smoothly. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is set for release on March 17, 2023.

Hamada testified Tuesday that Aquaman 2 was never meant to be a romantic co-lead film like the first movie.

Asked directly if Heard’s role was ever “reduced,” Hamada said it wasn’t. The sequel, he said, was conceived “from the very early stages of development” as a “buddy comedy” between Aquaman and his half-brother, King Orm (Patrick Wilson).

All that said, Hamada noted the original Aquaman still worked, and said that test audiences rated Heard highly. He also said that filming the sequel with Heard went smoothly. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is set for release on March 17, 2023.

So we getting Thor Dark World..............
86e3a1d163ff031c122bac547c8efb56.gif

Back