Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Mamoa confirmed an after credit scene is in the movie I can't wait.

Niiice. Wonder what it could involve. Im gonna be pissed if the after credits scene is the Green Lantern reveal. If he doesnt show up to help fight steppenwolf, im sending Geoff Johns a piece of my mind via email. Maybe it will be a Darkseid reveal.

Im also worried about Flash's film being Flashpoint for the first in his franchise. There have been rumors that Affleck wants to leave even though he shoots them down every time. The consistency of the rumors has me worried though and Affleck has been having his own issues with alcoholism and divorce and shit, and i know he wants to make his own films vs having to play batman every year. I think if they do do flashpoint then it may reboot the DC movie universe slightly. At least enough to recast batman and let affleck go. But maybe afflecks attitude will change if Justice League gets good reviews and sales. He still has his solo batman film too.

Either way, it seems like DC is beginning to gain traction. They have multiple movies in active development and are finally getting the ball rolling. And we're actually finally getting a SHAZAM movie. The future of DC films has me excited.

Eh I'm just taking a wait and see approach rumors are just rumors until I see the film. Next week I'm ready!!

DC problem is the leaks.

If people didn't know all the behind the scenes issues, they would've enjoyed it more. Seems like most of these people are more happy to know inside info than to see the movie itself.

Lol. That scene was so trash. Other wise cool flick. Some minor problems but to me it wasnt as bad as people made it out to be. Niggas need to get over nolans dark knight. That lightning isnt striking twice. Even nolan knows he couldnt do that again.

tumblr_p1cz6aLA2V1rp74xfo2_540.gif

tumblr_p1cz6aLA2V1rp74xfo3_540.gif

Back