Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

"DC be firing more actor faster than a metoo movement"

tenor.gif

How to train like Batman.

Dont nobody care about this shit. Im just realizing how stupid this is. Hes working out to figjt Superman even though he has kryptonite. Even if he didnt have the green rocks are is working out going to do against Superman? Did the writers think this through? Or they were prolly like " oh fuck it letss throw a mantage in therefor the hell of it. "

Dont nobody care about this shit. Im just realizing how stupid this is. Hes working out to figjt Superman even though he has kryptonite. Even if he didnt have the green rocks are is working out going to do against Superman? Did the writers think this through? Or they were prolly like " oh fuck it letss throw a mantage in therefor the hell of it. "
Still got to have the stamina and strength for a possibly long battle in a heavy ass suit of armor. I’m sure it has hydraulics and all that shit but still. I take your point though.

Even if you had different Batman, Superman etc. if there was one person running the show like Feige to keep things in line then fine. But there isn’t. They succumb to critics and outside noise way too much which leads them to doing more fuck shit.

Thing is DC never needed some interconnected shit to pop off. All they had to do was tell good stories.

Instead they tried to rush their shit and microwave the marvel formula to suit their needs and line their pockets and its failing miserably.

If they dropped elseworld joints, standalone movies or even followed their own template with the fuckin animated movies they wouldnt be in this position.

Damn shame seeing them flounder like this cuz they could really make some dope shit if they had a vision for it

Training helps out for focus, tempo and resilience. He has to use his cunning and physical strength to successfully hunt down and trap the strongest being who ever walk on Earth, a literal godlike alien.

That was, quite the contrary, an appropriate scene meant to highlight Batman's near-pathological sense of both self-discipline and dedication into fulfilling any mission and the psychotic tension behind every of his crusade-driven moves, without pulling out any dialogue.

I kinda feel like I want to fight Geoff Johns for the culture.

I feel like he fucked this up.....I still want hear his story..... But as we stand at this point...I feel like this is all his fault.

How you Kevin Figie big brother and he did everything better? ?
How? ?

Its Superman.all you have to do is wear a gold chainwith some iced out kryptonite and you can smack him around and call him suzy

DCEU Superman is not dumb. We're speaking about the son of a ninth-level intelligence Kryptonian savant who was competing at science fairs at age 7, reading Plato's Republic at age 13, later mastered the basics of Phantom Energy physics within a couple of days in MoS, and singlehandedly staged an investigation against Batman for lather discovering about the Dark Knight's public identity within a week in BvS.

He's almost as smart as Batman or Albert Einstein, whose both Incommensurable Genius IQ level intellects notches them on high seventh-level/lowest eighth-level intelligence country.

He would have been suspicious of Batman's unusual jewellery from the start. Bruce is all about taking down an enemy in the dark.

DCEU Superman is not dumb. We're speaking about the son of a ninth-level intelligence Kryptonian savant who was competing at science fairs at age 7, reading Plato's Republic at age 13, later mastered the basics of Phantom Energy physics within a couple of days in MoS, and singlehandedly staged an investigation against Batman for lather discovering about the Dark Knight's public identity within a week in BvS.

He's almost as smart as Batman or Albert Einstein, whose both Incommensurable Genius IQ level intellects notches them on high seventh-level/lowest eighth-level intelligence country.

He would have been suspicious of Batman's unusual jewellery from the start. Bruce is all about taking down an enemy in the dark.
Ok nerd
496D0B8F-A962-45CE-83A0-6ED948F151AF.gif 08145E46-A806-4E26-9050-E6CB7BA2246B.gif

Back