Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah the R rating is what made the film better for sure. Its like Deadpool, it just aint all there if the stupid dirty mouth violent Pool wasnt his character.

Just watched this scene

Bruh..... Like no bullshit..... The was a great fucking scene. Like if you didn't know anything about Harley you'd think she's crazy as fuck...

But knowing Harley.... And knowing she's crazy by default... You just feel her pain and understand why she had to murk that nigga...

Shorty the realest

Aiight... I picked up where I left off last night 'cause y'all said it was decent.

Man of Steel is still, by far, my favorite DCEU flick. This joint is very solidly in 3rd place right behind Black Adam. Yes... I really like Black Adam that much after subsequent viewings.

I found myself laughing at this dumb shit a lot as the flick went on. Polka Dot Man's mommy issues, King Shark being... King Shark. Bloodsport and Peacemaker trying to one-up each other. Oh, and bare titties were a nice touch, we ain't finna see that in an MCU flick ever. Waller getting clobbered upside the head with a putter was funny too.

This flick was entertaining through the ending which is far more than I can say for the first one. It just started a bit slow I guess.

Aiight... I picked up where I left off last night 'cause y'all said it was decent.

Man of Steel is still, by far, my favorite DCEU flick. This joint is very solidly in 3rd place right behind Black Adam. Yes... I really like Black Adam that much after subsequent viewings.

I found myself laughing at this dumb shit a lot as the flick went on. Polka Dot Man's mommy issues, King Shark being... King Shark. Bloodsport and Peacemaker trying to one-up each other. Oh, and bare titties were a nice touch, we ain't finna see that in an MCU flick ever. Waller getting clobbered upside the head with a putter was funny too.

This flick was entertaining through the ending which is far more than I can say for the first one. It just started a bit slow I guess.
I agree Man of Steel is probably the best DCEU project, but I'd put this movie next. Then Black Adam, Then Wonder Woman. Shazam after that. Don't care about the rest.

Back