Welcome To aBlackWeb

BA was the first Rock movie I actually ever paid for and I regret it. He plays in action movies for the sake of action movies. He has never played a role that is as iconic as many other action stars. Cool that he’s highest paid ever, though..good for his pockets.

Instead of saving it, as he continually boosted it would,this movie put the final nail in the DCU coffin

By all accounts, his ego doomed it from the start

This movie was actually pretty damn good.

So, y'all know I'm terrible for seeing shit when it first comes out (except that Beavis and Butthead flick). I finally got around to watching this.

I fucks with it. Shit wasn't bad at all. I didn't like that they killed off Dr Fate or that they gave Atom Smasher weirdly Civil War Spiderman-esque dialogue but I fucked with it anyways. I was solidly entertained.

Also, there was no explanation as to why Black Adam could speak and understand English... That was bothersome. Otherwise, decent flick. I might even re-watch it a time or two.

I also appreciated the bit of comic fan service at the end when he hit this on the throne:

220px-Blackadam52.PNG

So, y'all know I'm terrible for seeing shit when it first comes out (except that Beavis and Butthead flick). I finally got around to watching this.

I fucks with it. Shit wasn't bad at all. I didn't like that they killed off Dr Fate or that they gave Atom Smasher weirdly Civil War Spiderman-esque dialogue but I fucked with it anyways. I was solidly entertained.

Also, there was no explanation as to why Black Adam could speak and understand English..
. That was bothersome. Otherwise, decent flick. I might even re-watch it a time or two.
The wisdom of Solomon grants him knowledge of whatever world he's in including languages. He speaks all languages

Also, there was no explanation as to why Black Adam could speak and understand English... That was bothersome. Otherwise, decent flick. I might even re-watch it a time or two.

I also appreciated the bit of comic fan service at the end when he hit this on the throne:

220px-Blackadam52.PNG
It was cool
They really fucked up on the ears tho

Back