Welcome To aBlackWeb

How is the dark knight rises Warner dc's top grosssing film? It wasn't that great. That title would belong to tdk
Hype. When that first official trailer dropped and you saw Bane approaching Batman ready to whoop his ass in the daylight with cops +goons brawling around them maaan:clawd2:

The best thing is with young justice and Titans and the whole DC streaming service, and with Aquaman being a major yet still respectively not fully discovered DC character...

They can really dig deep into some of his classic best stories and have the benefit of them not being told before...

DC always put emphasis on bats & supes when the reality is each character is as good...

Look how deep the arrowverse got from building off of Green arrow.

I think wonder woman and aquaman are a great foundation for the new movie universe

ESPECIALLY with them being such a majorv part of flashpoint which is one of DC's best crossover stories since they're so dead set on a joint universe...

The future looks bright ..

I think imma watch flashpoint just cuz now

Flashpoint was hot garbage this is coming from someone who spent bread not just on the main series but the majority of the tie-in's. Johns was good with Wally but he never quite got a grip on properly writing Barry. All his Barry work was very underwhelming.

For recent (meaning last 15 yrs of DC canon) major events featuring multiple Leaguers I'd take the last 2 main Crisis stories (FC being the ultimate foundation for a cinematic Darkseid), 52 (especially the Booster and Adam sections), Blackest Night, The Multiversity and even Forever Evil any day of the week.

Speaking of FE that'd make a brilliant animated joint for sure. I'd especially look forward to Lex's last scene with Ultraman and the fate of Atomica. Both were 2 of the most satisfying payoffs I've ever read.

Flashpoint garbage??

:df:

Thomas Wayne Batman alone was price of admission...

Shame on you

Atlantis vs thymiscera (sp?)

Wonder woman killing Shazam.... Seriously...

Considering the current movies that's an easy lay-up

What is going on with the DCEU Flash joint anyway? Weren't they having issues with folks dropping out over "creative differences" and other delays? Are they still going forward with the film?

Flashpoint garbage??

:df:

Thomas Wayne Batman alone was price of admission...

Shame on you
Bro I've been reading DC Comics for 30 yrs and at that point for over 20 yrs. That shit was at the bottom of the barrell compared to Final Night, One Million, Rock of Ages, The Obsidian Age and many other epic stories with the League. I get you're a newer fan and that story was probably vital in making you a fan and to someone without the sense of DC history I had going into it. Outside of the first 2 issues and the Batman mini that shit is mad disposable.

What is going on with the DCEU Flash joint anyway? Weren't they having issues with folks dropping out over "creative differences" and other delays? Are they still going forward with the film?

The guys who wrote Spider-Man Homecoming are still attached as directors but Ezra is busy with Fantastic Beasts 3 and some other shit right now.

Bro I've been reading DC Comics for 30 yrs and at that point for over 20 yrs. That shit was at the bottom of the barrell compared to Final Night, One Million, Rock of Ages, The Obsidian Age and many other epic stories with the League. I get you're a newer fan and that story was probably vital in making you a fan and to someone without the sense of DC history I had going into it. Outside of the first 2 issues and the Batman mini that shit is mad disposable.
I'm more off and on than anything...

But I've always been a fan of flash...I thought it was a dope flash story... And the Thomas Wayne flip was everything...

But I ain't a heavy follower.... However that is a major crossover and likely to make it into film

But I've always been a fan of flash...I thought it was a dope flash story... And the Thomas Wayne flip was everything...

But I ain't a heavy follower.... However that is a major crossover and likely to make it into film
Bro you got the app now. Catch up on those stories and the 80s joints like Legends or The Great Darkness Saga and you'll see where I'm coming from. I love The Flash but Flashpoint is not even a top 25 Flash story. Hal Jordan fucking with the timeline (Zero Hour) was more epic.

JLA: Earth 2 would be a better blueprint for a crossover.

Is that the one with Congorilla??

Severely underrated tank.... Dude would be vicious in battle... Like a good grodd who can get bigger an heals fast

Is that the one with Congorilla??

Severely underrated tank.... Dude would be vicious in battle... Like a good grodd who can get bigger an heals fast
No

latest

They made an animated movie based on it. It was kinda wack but a lot of people liked it. A big budget movie could do it more justice.

Yeahh 2 directors maybe 3 have dropped out due to creative differences. Cant remember his name, but the dude who directed DOPE for Netflix was once attached to direct but he dropped out as well. They just announced not too long ago that it was pushed back to 2021 due to Ezra being busy with other commitments

Back