Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aquaman was better than black panther, Batman begins, spiderman homecoming, Dr strange, ant man, wonder woman, man of steel

All that. Stop. Playing

Aquaman was better than black panther, Batman begins, spiderman homecoming, Dr strange, ant man, wonder woman, man of steel

All that. Stop. Playing

tenor.gif

I second Aquaman being better then Black Panther which is extremely overrated in the first place. Good comic flick and big kudos for it being a solid all black film. But that's it.

IW still top dog to me, Spideyverse close too.

All that. Stop. Playing

All of that is untrue, but you forgot Ion Man too. You're going full retard again if you say Aquaman is better than Iron Man...what am I saying, you've already gone full retard. Everything on that list is better than Aquaman. Stop it.

I second Aquaman being better then Black Panther which is extremely overrated in the first place. Good comic flick and big kudos for it being a solid all black film. But that's it.

IW still top dog to me, Spideyverse close too.

Congrats.

All of that is untrue, but you forgot Ion Man too. You're going full retard again if you say Aquaman is better than Iron Man...what am I saying, you've already gone full retard. Everything on that list is better than Aquaman. Stop it.
Aquaman was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than iron Man

The rest might be close. But this is ridiculous. I keep saying y'all the trolls at this point

He knows that. That's why he chose those movies.
I chose debut movies that were actually good an up for debate.

Iron Man, Thor, first avenger, they not even close to Aquaman.

Aquaman was on the scale of Avatar.

Shit was visually amazing. Great action. Awesome Easter eggs. Perfect cast. Never drags. Great fun for all ages.

It deserves every bit of the billion it made, and I'm happy I could help it get there

I chose debut movies that were actually good an up for debate.

Iron Man, Thor, first avenger, they not even close to Aquaman.

Aquaman was on the scale of Avatar.

Shit was visually amazing. Great action. Awesome Easter eggs. Perfect cast. Never drags. Great fun for all ages.

It deserves every bit of the billion it made, and I'm happy I could help it get there

You seem to be easily impressed by spectacle. I notice you didn't mention story as what makes this movie great.

This was an underwater, comic book fast and furious if we're to be all the way honest. I'm a fan of that series but I'm not calling them good movies. They do their job. Like Aquaman did its job as a purely entertaining, over the top comic movie. But BP it's not and it's not even close. Avatar? Knock it all the way off.

I really hope you own stock in DC the way you promote their streaming service overtime and are in here so giddy about the money Aquaman is making.

Aquaman was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than iron Man

The rest might be close. But this is ridiculous. I keep saying y'all the trolls at this point

I'm not sure if you're joking, but nothing about Aquaman was better than Iron Man other than the cinematography and action. Literally , everything else characters, story, dialogue, humor, soundtrack, etc... was better with Iron Man. You're trippin man. Iron Man basically started the Superhero Movie push.

Yes I saw the movie yesterday morning.

And y'all niggaz just hating and trolling at this point.

I broke down in every way imaginable why the movie is good, how the movie is good, and my reasoningv was always sound and detailed.

To say Aquaman had no story is just a lie.

The love story between his parents alone was amazingly told.

She was a princess who tried to escape a marriage and fell in love with a lighthouse dude. They had a kid. And right after her kingdom came for her.

She went through with her arranged marriage and had another son. The son was set to be king, but already voiced his opinion about going to war with the surface because of all the pollution n shit.

So the chick Mera and hobgoblin go get her first born and yet to convince him to claim his birthright and take the throne.

The viewer went along for the journey, and it was very entertaining and visually amazing.

I understand that a lot of y'all just want to blindly hate everything DC. I get that I have antagonized y'all to the point where tono matter what I say, y'all just want me to be wrong.

But this movie ain't it. It was amazing. It was told well. And it worked on all levels.

Yes it was better than BP.
Much better than BP.

And that's not a diss to BP.

BP was a great movie as well. But there are several reasons why I liked Aquaman the movie more than Black Panther the movie.

But because of the emotional attachment y'all have to black panther and everything marvel, y'all don't even wanna hear it.

And I know it's that because there are several people who are coming around an supporting my arguments simply because what's real is real.

Aquaman was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than a lot of people wanted it to be. But it delivered.

Deal with it

I broke down in every way imaginable why the movie is good, how the movie is good, and my reasoningv was always sound and detailed.

She was a princess who tried to escape a marriage and fell in love with a lighthouse dude. They had a kid. And right after her kingdom came for her.

She went through with her arranged marriage and had another son. The son was set to be king, but already voiced his opinion about going to war with the surface because of all the pollution n shit.

So the chick Mera and hobgoblin go get her first born and yet to convince him to claim his birthright and take the throne.

The viewer went along for the journey, and it was very entertaining and visually amazing.

I understand that a lot of y'all just want to blindly hate everything DC. I get that I have antagonized y'all to the point where tono matter what I say, y'all just want me to be wrong.

But this movie ain't it. It was amazing. It was told well. And it worked on all levels.

Much better than BP.

BP was a great movie as well. But there are several reasons why I liked Aquaman the movie more than Black Panther the movie.

But because of the emotional attachment y'all have to black panther and everything marvel, y'all don't even wanna hear it.

And I know it's that because there are several people who are coming around an supporting my arguments simply because what's real is real.

Aquaman was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than a lot of people wanted it to be. But it delivered.

Deal with it

lol im glad you finally saw it Du..

Im not even here to argue with you about which movie was better.. you like what you like fam.

Like I said way back and like @King Freeman said earlier.. most of us want both studios to make great movies.

Let's just not get ridiculous though and call this the greatest shit ever.... Subjectively speaking... lol

The shit they did with Atlantis and the trench were fucking amazing.

That giant monster thing he was talking to was straight out some Lord of the rings shit. His mom still being alive was a feel good heart touching movie moment.

I'm just saying in no way did this shit fall flat, and I have no problem saying something is bad when it's bad. I enjoyed every frame of this movie

Much better than BP.

Deal with it

BP story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aquaman's

And it's not even close.

Plus Aquaman been graded on a curve just cause it's not so dark depressing Zack Snyder cluster fuck.

Much better than BP.

Deal with it

Who said it had no story? The story is just trite. The acting is mediocre. Most of the jokes were corny. The characters were flat. I mean outside of building towards a possible sequel, Black Manta didn't even need to be in he movie. They used cheesy plot devices like explosions as segways way too much in the movie.

I'm the one of the people who said the movie is enjoyable, so I'm not just hating on it, but I don't see why you're so pressed to act like it was a perfect movie when it was clearly very flawed. Even most of the people that really like it admit that. You're the only one running around acting like it's the greatest thing ever.

Explain to me how BP's story was better.

The villian was more developed than the hero for crying out loud.

Back