Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't know how they do it without setting it up in this movie, but it would have been dope if black manta already had a son that was like 15 that was half atlantean and they revealed it post credit.

Had they did that I would have prolly fainted.

I don't know how they do it without setting it up in this movie, but it would have been dope if black manta already had a son that was like 15 that was half atlantean and they revealed it post credit.

Had they did that I would have prolly fainted.

They'll include some type of Aqualad in a sequel I'm sure. I see Young Justice eventually becoming a movie franchise. They're already setting up the batfamily for movies. Eventually the legacy aspect is gonna be explored.

That's another thing DC does very well in the comics

You got the batfamily
The flash family
Multiple green laterns
Young justice is having fun with the harpers
The kryptonians, Amazon's, atlanteans

Every main hero has whole bunch of people to run with them

That's another thing DC does very well in the comics

You got the batfamily
The flash family
Multiple green laterns
Young justice is having fun with the harpers
The kryptonians, Amazon's, atlanteans

Every main hero has whole bunch of people to run with them

So you saying y'all need more people.

Naw I'm just saying they can world build without having to be dependent on cross overs...

Naw I'm just saying they can world build without having to be dependent on cross overs...

Which is what we been saying. They should have kept it to standalones like the animated films, with the occasional crossover instead of trying to follow marvel without putting in the necessary planning, time or work.
End of the day we all want the dceu to be great. So far it's mediocre af.

Which is what we been saying. They should have kept it to standalones like the animated films, with the occasional crossover instead of trying to follow marvel without putting in the necessary planning, time or work.
End of the day we all want the dceu to be great. So far it's mediocre af.
I was with you till the last sentence

The road to movies like Aquaman may have taken a while. But we here now.

Shazam gonna follow up crazy.

Wonder woman 1984 I'm kinda half and half about.

Birds of prey could be hit or miss. But I expect flash to be as big as this was. And when they bring it back to Batman, they gotta come with the batfamily.

Honestly they don't even need Batman, as homie always on his best bull.
They could roll up on Batman and it really be dick Grayson under the mask cuz they have no idea where bats is

I was with you till the last sentence

The road to movies like Aquaman may have taken a while. But we here now.

Shazam gonna follow up crazy.

Then you agree lmao.
It's okay to admit DC 2for5 right now. And the 2 (ww and aquaman) were decent at best.

I loved it. Just a good ass flick. Happy it hit one billion. Did I like it more than BP? Nah, but I certainly liked it more than other marvel movies unless it had 'Captain' or 'infinity' in the title.

Aquaman wasn't even the "Best superhero debut movie" of 2018 if we're being serious.

Black panther says what up.

And if we take it further homecoming, iron man, batman begins, doctor strange, ant man, all say fuck you very much. I'm sure I'm missing some too.

tenor.gif

1 down, 5 more to go

YtgR.gif

Back