Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol how yall critiquing movies from gifs and clips from youtube.. if you haven't seen the movie in full.. yall aint adding shit to the conversation.. Keep ur terrible opinions to urself.

This aint even about comic movies either. How tf we gon discuss ANY movie with muhfuckas that aint SEEN the gotdamn movie. TF is going in here?
Bro I spoke specifically about the ACTION based on ACTION scenes that displayed ACTION. Nothing else. For all I know they could be masterpieces in writing and character development but guess what? that has nothing to do with the ACTION which is what I was referring to.

[joe camel]wow[/joe camel]

Bro I spoke specifically about the ACTION based on ACTION scenes that displayed ACTION. Nothing else. For all I know they could be masterpieces in writing and character development but guess what? that has nothing to do with the ACTION which is what I was referring to.

[joe camel]wow[/joe camel]

lol that's the wild part. since you aint seen the whole movie.. yo ass dont even know if you seen all the ACTION scenes ma nigga lol.

You can't judge a work just based offa seeing only a piece of it. Just like you cant judge a book just offa reading one chapter... or the first paragraph.

Cut it out

teary eyed at all of the "drama" ma nigga???

:huh2::foh3:

lol fuckin cut it out
Bruh my wife cried when he met his mom and she cried when the mom reunited with the dad.

If it got her, it got millions of other women

And my 7 year old son thought everything Aquaman said was hilarious.

Every joke got a laugh out of him. He watches a lot of those Nick and Disney shows where the jokes are pretty much like that so day long. So again what adult movie watchers call cheesey dialogue.... Kids love it.

And he lost his shit during the Shazam trailer. So yea, DC covering the complete family market, and still managed to throw a few "shits" and "dicks" in the movie

lol that's the wild part. since you aint seen the whole movie.. yo ass dont even know if you seen all the ACTION scenes ma nigga lol.

You can't judge a work just based offa seeing only a piece of it. Just like you cant judge a book just offa reading one chapter... or the first paragraph.

Cut it out

Ok but peep how direction works. If the same DOP that handled the sequences I watched filmed all the other sequences in the film they will be in the same style. So it wouldn't make a difference. It's like Michael Bay movies. His regular DP is a quick cut fanatic. On TF 3 he used a different DP same guy he used on Bad Boys II (his best action sequences) and shot MOS for Zack Snyder and if you watch the freeway sequence the difference is notable. Its hands down the most well crafted and legible action sequence in the entire trilogy.

Shit hit a billion.

I give you reasons why, you say FOH

makes sense.

Atlantis was on the scale of some Avatar shit....

The visuals shitted on so much they been doing with comic movies.

I kept telling y'all this was gonna be a big deal. Y'all fought it the whole way. Now it's at a billion and all y'all got left is denial

I sincerely hope it was my couple of dollars that pushed them over a billion.

In fact, just to fuck with y'all.... I'm going to proceed as if I was the one who did it.

Ok but peep how direction works. If the same DOP that handled the sequences I watched filmed all the other sequences in the film they will be in the same style. So it wouldn't make a difference. It's like Michael Bay movies. His regular DP is a quick cut fanatic. On TF 3 he used a different DP and if you watch the freeway sequence the difference is notable. Its hands down the most well crafted and legible action sequence in the entire trilogy.

lol check it tho... YOU AINT SEEN THE MOVIES.

If you wanna discuss the 3-5 minute clips you watched on YouTube and how that was directed.. cool... or the 30 second gifs Infamous graces yall wit.. bet...

but we aint finna talk about the movie with niggas that aint seen the fuckin movie.

View attachment 101858

Shit hit a billion.

I give you reasons why, you say FOH

makes sense.

Atlantis was on the scale of some Avatar shit....

The visuals shitted on so much they been doing with comic movies.

I kept telling y'all this was gonna be a big deal. Y'all fought it the whole way. Now it's at a billion and all y'all got left is denial

How will James Wan make history? It would means he has 2 movies in the billion dollar club with Aquaman and F&F 7 but Cameron and Nolan are also members of that club.

lol check it tho... YOU AINT SEEN THE MOVIES.

If you wanna discuss the 3-5 minute clips you watched on YouTube and how that was directed.. cool... or the 30 second clips Infamous graces yall wit.. bet...

but we aint finna talk about the movie with niggas that aint seen the fuckin movie.

It's like trying to talk to a wall....

giphy.gif

How will James Wan make history? It would means he has 2 movies in the billion dollar club with Aquaman and F&F 7 but Cameron and Nolan are also members of that club.
It'll be the third billion dollar DC movie.

And the second comic book movie not a sequel with BP being the only other.

You have reading fundamental issues and might need to start watching Sesame Street.

I have never SEEN civil war or winter soldier. I saw 2 action sequences from them and its fact that both action sequences were hard to make out due to shaky cam and quick cuts. Was not impressed. I havent watched a marvel movie since Avengers because *gasp* I don't care. I don't waste my time with shit I have no interest in. Time is money to me. Batman Begins and TDK trilogy have horrendous action. I like TDK despite the shitty action. I've never liked Batman Begins or that waste of film TDKR. What's your point?

Niggas mad emotional over movies starring guys in tights and im the one that needs to get laid? Lol fucking losers.

Calls mans emotional while drip dropping feelings all through his posts.

Word

Back