Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol du and the Lonious Monk are legendary when it comes to arguing bout movies they haven't seen yet.

Closest thing du ever comes to watching shit are infamous his gifs lol

@Dupac is Hugh Jackman @Revolver Ocelot is Ryan Reynolds @Broddie is Jake Gyllenhaal

00130386.jpg

Lol du and the Lonious Monk are legendary when it comes to arguing bout movies they haven't seen yet.

Didn't Du pieced together all the Infinity War gifs that was posted, and tried to fill in the blanks about what actually happened in the movie? Lol!

Huh? You got me mixed up man. lol I argue about a lot of shit on this website, but movies I haven't seen aren't one of those things. That's why you really only see me in these comic book movie, Black Mirror, and Game of Thrones threads. That's all I really watch.

Didn't Du pieced together all the Infinity War gifs that was posted, and tried to fill in the blanks about what actually happened in the movie? Lol!
when i finally saw it i was like 95% right.....

there were very few things that thought were cool no one else brought up though gifs and conversations

Y'all niggaz crazy.

The movie aint just for adult ass fanboys .. it's for families.

My son was dying laughing at all the "cheesey" dialogue

My wife was all emotional and teary eyed at all the drama

And I LOVED the action and effects.

4.5/5 only cuz y'all claim I'm biased....

But this shit was great..

Definitely the best dceu movie

Definitely worthy of the billion dollars

Definitely the right direction for the brand as a whole.

I loved it.

Y'all thought I was annoying before.....

The Shazam trailer was everything.

Lol if y'all actually saw this and still talking shit y'all way bigger trolls than me

:hahaha:

I don't know about the best one but it's definitely the most entertaining. It's the first one I see myself rewatching regularly. So much imagination and unapologetically comic book shit on the screen I was smiling damn near the whole way through. Always hated the grounded X-Men and Batman Begins approach every superhero movie tried to jock. This was refreshing.

The action is the best part though. Don't think DCEU could really be matched there. Great geography and excellent choreography. Only superhero action that really has impressed me these last 19 yrs was Blade II, Spider-Man 2 train scene, Smallville fight in MOS, warehouse rescue in BvS and the White House scene in X2. Aquaman got pleasant spectacle like that in spades and that's probably a big reason it reaches Wan billion.

Y'all niggaz crazy.

The movie aint just for adult ass fanboys .. it's for families.

My son was dying laughing at all the "cheesey" dialogue

My wife was all emotional and teary eyed at all the drama

And I LOVED the action and effects.

4.5/5 only cuz y'all claim I'm biased....

But this shit was great..

Definitely the best dceu movie

Definitely worthy of the billion dollars

Definitely the right direction for the brand as a whole.

I loved it.

Y'all thought I was annoying before.....

teary eyed at all of the "drama" ma nigga???

:huh2::foh3:

lol fuckin cut it out

I don't know about the best one but it's definitely the most entertaining. It's the first one I see myself rewatching regularly. So much imagination and unapologetically comic book shit on the screen I was smiling damn near the whole way through. Always hated the grounded X-Men and Batman Begins approach every superhero movie tried to jock. This was refreshing.

The action is the best part though. Don't think DCEU could really be matched there. Great geography and excellent choreography. Only superhero action that really has impressed me these last 19 yrs was Blade II, Spider-Man 2 train scene, Smallville fight in MOS, warehouse rescue in BvS and the White House scene in X2. Aquaman got pleasant spectacle like that in spades and that's probably a big reason it reaches Wan billion.

Seeing that you've admittedly to rarely even watching the MCU films, I'm just gonna hit ya w/ a......

tenor.gif

Seeing that you've admittedly to rarely even watching the MCU films, I'm just gonna hit ya w/ a......

tenor.gif
I saw every single phase one movie at the cinema. Nothing but generic shaky cam bullshit. I watched the one elevator scene in Winter Soldier and the Civil War brawl for all on youtube. Again a bunch of shaky cam crap and quick cuts.

I grew up with real action movies where you can actually make out the action and clearly follow it (ie: Predator, Die Hard, T2) not this post Jason Bourne nonsense so color me unimpressed. I may be biased because the action genre is my fave and my standards for on screen action are higher but it is what it is.

Any MCU movie I have actually enjoyed (First Avenger, Iron Man) was despite the crappy action sequences. Only movies under the Marvel license with real stand out action were all made by studios that were not Marvel (ie: Blade & Blade II, Deadpool, Logan, Raimi's Spidey trilogy).

I saw every single phase one movie at the cinema. Nothing but generic shaky cam bullshit. I watched the one elevator scene in Winter Soldier and the Civil War brawl for all on youtube. Again a bunch of shaky cam crap and quick cuts.

I grew up with real action movies where you can actually make out the action and clearly follow it (ie: Predator, Die Hard, T2) not this post Jason Bourne nonsense so color me unimpressed. I may be biased because the action genre is my fave and my standards for on screen action are higher but it is what it is.

Any MCU movie I have actually enjoyed (First Avenger, Iron Man) was despite the crappy action sequences. Only movies under the Marvel license with real stand out action were all made by studios that were not Marvel (ie: Blade & Blade II, Deadpool, Logan, Raimi's Spidey trilogy).

You know they've made some more since then, right?

LOL @ "generic shaky cam bullshit." It's the same CGI-fulled action scenes in both Universes. At best the DCEU is on par w/ the MCU.

You either need a straight jacket , a vacation , to get laid or all of the above because we must not have seen the same movies. Are you fucking kidding me? You place the first avenger above winter soldier, civil war and call it shaky cam. Batman begins is shaky cam. He just down played the best mcu movies and don't even act like infoinitywars doesn't exist..i think your hate for mcu is personal. You and Kevin feige have a history don't you? What happen did you send him a screenplay and it got turned down?

You either need a straight jacket , a vacation , to get laid or all of the above because we must not have seen the same movies. Are you fucking kidding me? You place the first avenger above winter soldier, civil war and call it shaky cam. Batman begins is shaky cam. He just down played the best mcu movies and don't even act like infoinitywars doesn't exist..i think your hate for mcu is personal. You and Kevin feige have a history don't you? What happen did you send him a screenplay and it got turned down?

You have reading fundamental issues and might need to start watching Sesame Street.

I have never SEEN civil war or winter soldier. I saw 2 action sequences from them and its fact that both action sequences were hard to make out due to shaky cam and quick cuts. Was not impressed. I havent watched a marvel movie since Avengers because *gasp* I don't care. I don't waste my time with shit I have no interest in. Time is money to me. Batman Begins and TDK trilogy have horrendous action. I like TDK despite the shitty action. I've never liked Batman Begins or that waste of film TDKR. What's your point?

Niggas mad emotional over movies starring guys in tights and im the one that needs to get laid? Lol fucking losers.

lol how yall critiquing movies from gifs and clips from youtube.. if you haven't seen the movie in full.. yall aint adding shit to the conversation.. Keep ur terrible opinions to urself.

This aint even about comic movies either. How tf we gon discuss ANY movie with muhfuckas that aint SEEN the gotdamn movie. TF is going in here?

Back