Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aquaman is ass.

Just so happens to be an above average DC Film, so it's getting high marks, which is bullshit.

Momoa can't act for shit.

He did the same stance he did in Conan and I'm still very bitter about what he did to Conan...so fuck this movie for reminding me of Conan.
You don't like mamoa... So you not gonna like him basically playing himself in a movie.

Dude owned the role and is cool with it being his signature. So you're going to feel this way about his aquaman at every stage.

You don't like mamoa... So you not gonna like him basically playing himself in a movie.

Dude owned the role and is cool with it being his signature. So you're going to feel this way about his aquaman at every stage.
The point being he added nothing to the development or rather establishment of the character

Chadwick boseman isn't playing Chadwick boseman in "get on up". He isn't boseman in Black panther

Jamel has a legitimate criticism

People knocked Ryan Reynolds for years because he was the same character in every movie but even with that being said, he makes Deadpool feel like a totally separate entity even thoset it's really him just playing himself

Oh okay. My bad. I really thought rdj owned the role and everyone credited that to what carried the series

Lol, I'ma rewatch BP this weekend. Y'all niggas must think LeBron the GOAT too huh.

Oh okay. My bad. I really thought rdj owned the role and everyone credited that to what carried the series

RDJ is a classically trained actor. He is a different animal than fucking Jason Momoa. You can't be serious trying to draw some bullshit comparison or parallel between the two.
You better do ya googles if you not familiar and gtfohwtbs bruh.

Bitch shut up.

@Duwop come get your employee.

tenor.gif

@AP21 @me when you see Aquaman and share your thoughts.

So you've seen it? Where's your review?

Going to see either this or Spider-Verse today, hopefully.

DU HOW THE FUCK YOU GON ARGUE AND YOU AINT SEEN THE MOVIE!!??!

Making comparisons and shit..

RDJ convinced you he was a black man for an hour and thirty minutes can Bronan do that?

I enjoyed this movie for what it is, a visually stunning, over-the-top comic book movie. Lots of action and great visuals surrounding an ok story.

The acting is nothing to write home about and the chemistry between the two main characters was horrible. Whoever wrote the dialogue for them needs to never work again.

Comedy felt forced a lot of the times but I understand that this movie was supposed to be a more lighthearted comic book movie.

In the end it's good for what it is. I wouldn't call it an overall good movie but it serves its purpose.

1, y'all niggaz love rdj way too much....
RDJ is a classically trained actor. He is a different animal than fucking Jason Momoa. You can't be serious trying to draw some bullshit comparison or parallel between the two.
:mybad:
Holy fuck kid.... Settle down....

Didn't know that was a sensitive spot for you...

Thanos hopes they remember his name too ..

But mamoa is owning the role in the same way rdj did iron Man and Hugh Jackson did wolverine..... He wants to be synonymous with Aquaman, and I think that's a cool thing...

You guys really gotta get your panties out of a bunch... It's just a movie...

Bitch shut up.

@Duwop come get your employee.
Take a break:lookatthismf:

DU HOW THE FUCK YOU GON ARGUE AND YOU AINT SEEN THE MOVIE!!??!

Making comparisons and shit..

RDJ convinced you he was a black man for an hour and thirty minutes can Bronan do that?
He convinced you....
I knew that cracka was a cracka

Back