Welcome To aBlackWeb

most dc movies have sucked, I was looking forward to all this new shit but BvS and SS were so bad. This looks like it’s gonna fucking suck, too.

Lol this what niggas waiting for? This what DC needs?

Du gon cape like hell for this and gon try to watch it online instead of the theater

Can't wait

In that very first pic mamoa is wearing a necklace with a stone on it. Is that something special? Or just part of the costume?

WW doesn't hold up as well now btw

And this looks like it could be decent but I ain't seeing this shit

What the fuck you mean wonder woman doesn't hold up?!? Did we see the same movie? Niggas just love to hate shit on the internet. As for aquaman can you till the movie hits the theatres before you cast judgment?The internet ain't shit but one big circlejerk. Muphuckas just can't wait to jump on the hate bandwagon

What the fuck you mean wonder woman doesn't hold up?!? Did we see the same movie? Niggas just love to hate shit on the internet. As for aquaman can you till the movie hits the theatres before you cast judgment?The internet ain't shit but one big circlejerk. Muphuckas just can't wait to jump on the hate bandwagon
I'm saying in the sense it loses some of its appeal the more you see it. Still a good movie but it's starting to not hold up well as being a great movie

I'm saying in the sense it loses some of its appeal the more you see it. Still a good movie but it's starting to not hold up well as being a great movie
Man get that sucka shit the fuck outta here...

And fuck all y'all that talking shit about me and the DC movie universe...

This shit going to be goat. And the only thing is y'all phoney Niggaz gonna actually be hating just cuz y'all can't admit y'all are wrong.

The time for DC is now.....

Man get that sucka shit the fuck outta here...

And fuck all y'all that talking shit about me and the DC movie universe...

This shit going to be goat. And the only thing is y'all phoney Niggaz gonna actually be hating just cuz y'all can't admit y'all are wrong.

The time for DC is now.....
Lol idk about that, we'll see. DC doesn't have momentum after JL

Back