Welcome To aBlackWeb

She flat out said it was his idea...

Maybe dude wanted to experience life again as a man on some Jesus shit...

Blake gonna be salty as fuck knowing that he was banging Angela on some black don't crack shit....

They ain't but 8 years apart at the most....

And he only chose Blake cuz she was like 17 and his main was in her 40's

Both Blake and Angela 40+

Dude just wasn't trying to pass up that black booty...

I don't blame him....

I always "liked" Regina King.... Her eyes were always beautiful..... But after enemy of the state....I knew she wasn't to be slept on under any circumstances....

I don't blame Manhattan... I'd give up God powers every 20 years or so to live happily with a black queen

It was her appearance in Jerry McGuire that did it for me bruh.

Last edited:
I was being a jerk.

I went to the watchmen wiki

Blake was born 1949
Abar was born 1976

So in 1985 Blake was 36
Abar was only 9

Manhattan had to come back at the earliest in 1995 when Angela was 19 and Blake was 46.... Which is too old for him...

Today that would make Angela 43 an agent Blake 70

Jon gonna leave Angela after this season...

40+ is too old for a God like being... Even if it's Regina King....

He did clap them cheeks one last time the night that old chief got killed tho....

Shoulda let the phone rang til they finished

I was being a jerk.

I went to the watchmen wiki

Blake was born 1949
Abar was born 1976

So in 1985 Blake was 36
Abar was only 9

Manhattan had to come back at the earliest in 1995 when Angela was 19 and Blake was 46.... Which is too old for him...

Today that would make Angela 43 an agent Blake 70

Jon gonna leave Angela after this season...

40+ is too old for a God like being... Even if it's Regina King....

He did clap them cheeks one last time the night that old chief got killed tho....

Shoulda let the phone rang til they finished

He can snap his fingers and make her not age anymore so I don't think he gonna stop fucking her cause her ass in her 40s.

I called that that was her mothers clone long ago. Word to her granny glasses.

They been dropping clues that buddy was Dr. Manhattan. Silk Spectra has been complimenting him the whole episode, she seemed to be drawn to him. Add on top that him and Angela never had kids.

My only problem with the racists becoming Manhattan is that once he gets that power won't be became extra enlightened like the current. Do you think he would still be on that petty racist shit knowing most of the secrets of the universe?

I called that that was her mothers clone long ago. Word to her granny glasses.

They been dropping clues that buddy was Dr. Manhattan. Silk Spectra has been complimenting him the whole episode, she seemed to be drawn to him. Add on top that him and Angela never had kids.

My only problem with the racists becoming Manhattan is that once he gets that power won't be became extra enlightened like the current. Do you think he would still be on that petty racist shit knowing most of the secrets of the universe?

I wondered this same thing

IDK why he thinks he would care about the same things if he did become like Dr M

I wondered this same thing

IDK why he thinks he would care about the same things if he did become like Dr M

I think for the same reason Dr Manhattan still likes banging sexy broads and got involved in the Vietnam war on behalf of the U.S. I don't think the process completely erased his personality. I think Silk Spectre would still call him Jon.

I think for the same reason Dr Manhattan still likes banging sexy broads and got involved in the Vietnam war on behalf of the U.S. I don't think the process completely erased his personality. I think Silk Spectre would still call him Jon.

True,I guess there's not much difference between nationalism and racism.

Back