Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe Lady Triue has a vendetta against Dr Manhattan,the Minute Men. and America for what happened in Vietnam ?

And maybe Will has the same vendetta because of what happened in Tulsa?

I wonder how Will's son ended up in Saigon?Maybe he was in the military.

Will would have already been 50 in the late 60's and maybe he was military too

They said he was a cop so maybe he was military before then and then went back in as a high ranking officer in Vietnam.

But what's weird is that Triue is who makes the things that allow messages to be sent to Dr. Manhattan

Man this show gives just enough to want and need more.

Also I think Triue's daughter is a clone

Last edited:
Ran thru the 1st 3 episodes this weekend.

It's convoluted AF, a little confusing, but still interesting.

C/S @Inori bout Ozymandias. That whole dynamic is weird and boring now.

Like how Blake is in everybody shit before they even know. And something up w/ cuz she took to OKC w/ her.

Ran thru the 1st 3 episodes this weekend.

It's convoluted AF, a little confusing, but still interesting.

C/S @Inori bout Ozymandias. That whole dynamic is weird and boring now.

Like how Blake is in everybody shit before they even know. And something up w/ cuz she took to OKC w/ her.

I don't find Ozy's story boring at all.it's kinda like the black freight and the American hero show

It's a parallel story and we are gonna see it play out until the present when I assume he finds away out or something.

Rivers of babies and adult human microwaves are boring to yall?

I'm quite interested in what he's doing and they don't spend too much time on him.

I'm guessing that by ep 7 we'll know everything about him.He's been gone 7 yrs and I think he'll be returning in some way.

IDK why me and everybody just assumed Dr Manhattan took Angela's car.

He wouldn't need an aircraft or magnet to do that.

Did yall know Lady Triue is the name of a real person in history?

She was a female Vietnamese leader/warrior who fought against China

Last edited:
I don't find Ozy's story boring at all.it's kinda like the black freight and the American hero show

It's a parallel story and we are gonna see it play out until the present when I assume he finds away out or something.

Rivers of babies and adult human microwaves are boring to yall?

I'm quite interested in what he's doing and they don't spend too much time on him.

I'm guessing that by ep 7 we'll know everything about him.He's been gone 7 yrs and I think he'll be returning in some way.

I'm sure it has a purpose as well, at least I hope it does.

But it does kinda take me out of the show compared to what's going on in Tulsa.

At least Jeremy Irons is doing the role. He does make it somewhat tolerable.

Bruh had a river of Babies that he harvest. Then microwaves them to adults. Lol...who are these writers??

I wonder if he's been sent to wherever he's at on purpose, or accidentally got stuck there?

Last edited:
Bruh had a river of Babies that's he harvest. Then microwaves them to adults. Lol...who are these writers??

I wonder if he's been sent to wherever he's at on purpose, or accidentally got stuck there?
In the ep he said he thought it was a paradise then realized it was a prison so I think he went voluntarily

Bruh had a river of Babies that's he harvest. Then microwaves them to adults. Lol...who are these writers??

This was the first time so far I was left without words. When he picked up the baby and just threw it back it the river like...

DZTXhmC.gif

I wanted to hit rewind on the pvr but I didn't have the heart. Legit thought it was the oxy until I saw him microwave them niggas.

tenor - 2019-11-11T131035.786.gif

I'm hella entertained tho.

This part isn't my theory but on reddit somebody pointed out that Cal is kinda like Kal El aka Superman which roughly means voice of god

But I also got a theory about his name Cal Abar which is like caliber or Excalibur

in wiki it says the character was originally named Calvin Abraham,like Abraham from the bible who had a connection with God and the prophets in religious texts.

Maybe if Cal isn't Dr Manhattan,he's the son of Dr Manhattan

Maybe they didn't show what happened with Angela on the White Night or talk about the other intruder because he got Rorshached and they couldn't talk about what he did to him.

Lady Triue's daughter is definitely one of those river babies. She's dreaming of the exact same shit that Triue went through in Vietnam. This is a war against America for its crimes against the oppressed. Tick-tock.

This part isn't my theory but on reddit somebody pointed out that Cal is kinda like Kal El aka Superman which roughly means voice of god

But I also got a theory about his name Cal Abar which is like caliber or Excalibur

in wiki it says the character was originally named Calvin Abraham,like Abraham from the bible who had a connection with God and the prophets in religious texts.

Maybe if Cal isn't Dr Manhattan,he's the son of Dr Manhattan

Maybe they didn't show what happened with Angela on the White Night or talk about the other intruder because he got Rorshached and they couldn't talk about what he did to him.

It was obvious the chief bodied that nigga on the white night. He decided at the last second angela was more useful to him alive.

The rest of your post is very interesting tho.

It was obvious the chief bodied that nigga on the white night. He decided at the last second angela was more useful to him alive.

The rest of your post is very interesting tho.

IDK if it's obvious the chief bodied the other shooter

I kinda thought maybe he was the shooter,but you might be right.

I just doubt Cal did nothing and Angela is still married to him.

we'll see

Also if you go back and watch that scene it seems like Cal looked at the clock and knew it was about to happen.

And I wonder why they don't have kids of their own

Maybe one of them can't have kids,or maybe they lost a child.

Last edited:
Back