Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh IDK where this is going,but they bout to piss some white folks off

I didn't know this shit was talking about race

Really only saw 2 trailers and been ignoring the promo,but knew it was bout to be fire

I actually loved The Watchmen movie.

A lot of ppl just found out about Tulsa from this ep

Regina King is fire in this

I wonder why she got them white kids?infertile ?

Panda is funny as hell.

they fucked them cows up

Wondering wusup with the squids?I know it's an easter egg from the novel,but what's making that happen?

I wonder why everybody is so weird in Ozymandias' house.Either they are clones,robots,or in a virtual reality

So Dr Manhattan is just like creating and destroying shit in space I guess

I'm mad they killed Don after letting him survive a plane crash.I'm sure he had some skeletons in the closet though

I doubt that old man killed The sheriff

Don hit the Scarface real quick.Miami Vice.

i wonder how much different would things be if there was actually a lock on a police officer's handgun in his car and he needed someone from a remote location to unlock it prior to being used

Daaaaamn so that's why lou gossett asked if she thought he could lift 200 lbs. He lynched don johnson lol. So he was the lil boy that got saved in the opener.

Why the black ppl raising these white kids lol
With the white kid thing since Black people seem to be much more wealthier in this timeline it may possibly be some reverse adoption shit that white people love doing:think2:

Amazing first episode, lot of easter eggs from the graphic novel.

I don't know bout yall but I don't think I could take sitting through a full length film about Black Wall Street. As soon as I saw "1921 Tulsa" flash across the screen I got heated real quick. I hope this season is filled with white supremacists getting killed in the worst way.

Amazing first episode, lot of easter eggs from the graphic novel.

I don't know bout yall but I don't think I could take sitting through a full length film about Black Wall Street. As soon as I saw "1921 Tulsa" flash across the screen I got heated real quick. I hope this season is filled with white supremacists getting killed in the worst way.

Bruh...that shyt had my blood BOILING!!!!

Other than that...loved the 1st episode

Daaaaamn so that's why lou gossett asked if she thought he could lift 200 lbs. He lynched don johnson lol. So he was the lil boy that got saved in the opener.

Why the black ppl raising these white kids lol

Why not?

And why was @Lou Cypher so quick to cosign that shit?

Back