Welcome To aBlackWeb

In an interview with Collider, Lindelof said he’s not necessarily “tapped out” from making another season of the series, but rather is more interested in seeing someone else take the reins and pen a second chapter.

The legacy of Watchmen is Alan [Moore] and Dave [Gibbons] created it and it sat for 30 years, obviously Zack [Snyder] made his movie which was a pretty canonical adaptation of the 12 issues, and then we made our season of television,” Lindelof said. “That was my turn. I got in the middle of the dance floor for a minute and got to do my move, but then you retreat to the edge of the circle and it’s someone else’s turn to dance. Suffice it to say that I just feel like what’s best for Watchmen, this thing that I love, is for someone else to take their shot at it. I think that that’s just gonna be much more interesting than anything that I would do moving forwards.”

In an interview with Collider, Lindelof said he’s not necessarily “tapped out” from making another season of the series, but rather is more interested in seeing someone else take the reins and pen a second chapter.

The legacy of Watchmen is Alan [Moore] and Dave [Gibbons] created it and it sat for 30 years, obviously Zack [Snyder] made his movie which was a pretty canonical adaptation of the 12 issues, and then we made our season of television,” Lindelof said. “That was my turn. I got in the middle of the dance floor for a minute and got to do my move, but then you retreat to the edge of the circle and it’s someone else’s turn to dance. Suffice it to say that I just feel like what’s best for Watchmen, this thing that I love, is for someone else to take their shot at it. I think that that’s just gonna be much more interesting than anything that I would do moving forwards.”

Dude makes good television but he's such a fuck nigga. Wild annoying and all over the place.

On sight.

First it was "we'd like to if possible but haven't thought that far ahead" then it was "we'll probably just leave it where it is. Were happy with it" then it was "I'm definitely done" then it was "let someone else take the reigns" now its "I want someone to take the reigns and write but I still want to direct and run the show"

Like shut up nigga.

First it was "we'd like to if possible but haven't thought that far ahead" then it was "we'll probably just leave it where it is. Were happy with it" then it was "I'm definitely done" then it was "let someone else take the reigns" now its "I want someone to take the reigns and write but I still want to direct and run the show"

Like shut up nigga.

I think he knows it's going to be very difficult to out perform the buzz and in some circles love this show received and that is why he is so skittish about trying to follow up.

The way they did this show I feel it was most likely going to be a one off and that was it. I think Damon knew he would get some flack for the route he took but I don't think he ever thought it would get this much love critically and from the fans.

I think he knows it's going to be very difficult to out perform the buzz and in some circles love this show received and that is why he is so skittish about trying to follow up.

The way they did this show I feel it was most likely going to be a one off and that was it. I think Damon knew he would get some flack for the route he took but I don't think he ever thought it would get this much love critically and from the fans.

Nah. If you look at his past shows and track record bruh literally just loses interest in shit. Almost always an amazing start and a suspect finish with his projects.

Nah. If you look at his past shows and track record bruh literally just loses interest in shit. Almost always an amazing start and a suspect finish with his projects.

Oh, well damn.

I've never really messed with any of his other shows before. I remember early in this thread people said he had done some decent shows before. maybe I will check them out.

Never finished the 1st season. Honestly they lost me with all the gay shit. It just seemed forced and out of place so I just stopped watching it.

There was "gay shit" on there?

I don't recall seeing anything remotely close to homosexuality in the show unless...

you're referring to when Dr. Manhattan went nude in front of Jeremy Irons?

There was "gay shit" on there?

I don't recall seeing anything remotely close to homosexuality in the show unless...

you're referring to when Dr. Manhattan went nude in front of Jeremy Irons?
No, there was a gay story line that was central to the plot. Well maybe not central per se, but it did give some context about certain things in the story

I didn't think it was forced though.

How in the world did you miss it

No, there was a gay story line that was central to the plot. Well maybe not central per se, but it did give some context about certain things in the story

I didn't think it was forced though.

How in the world did you miss it

Its been a while I saw it ... between which characters?

Back