Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh so the powers need to be transferred thru food to work? If so then that allows me to suspend my disbelief just a little bit longer.

Bc if it can be xferred thru mere bodily fluid transmission, then there ain't no way that Angela isn't superpowered herself, cuz if I'm Dr. M, I'm nuddin in her every chance I get.
He said he only gives powers with the other person's consent. Maybe angela ain't want it.

Saw this on Reddit.

Hooded Justice has Dr. Manhattan’s powers. He hasn’t shown to be a liar. He told Angela, “I’m Dr. Manhattan.” He ate a hard boiled egg in episode 2, which was given to him by Dr. Manhattan. As we learned Dr. Manhattan can transfer his powers by infusing it with food. He stood up from his wheelchair in episode 4. Of course he did because he has Dr. Manhattan’s powers. The beauty is Hooded Justice is going to finish what he started by defeating white supremacy once and for all. Let’s fucking go.

I like it and I been wondering about Will reaching in that boiling water and drinking that hot coffee.Also Will was grabbing an egg.

IDK if he has Dr. M's powers,but this is a good theory.

wait, who ends a season with an odd number of episodes?

im sure its been done time and time again

im just sour the ride is about to be over

Hopefully the season finale is a hour and a half long. Too many questions that gotta be answered.

They killed that finale. I was skeptical af about how they could possibly wrap all this up within 4 eps and it be worth it...they pulled it off and then some. I wouldn't even be mad if this the only season cuz they ended it properly.

Came here to say the same thing... the finale definitely delivered.. hell of a series even if we only get one season.

lol

I'm still digesting what happened,but earlier this week I was gonna show how Angela would become like Dr. M

I didn't post it so nobody would say I got some secret info,but Angela is blue on the promo picture of Watchmen so I figured she would get his powers.

Triue was basically genetically made by her mother,then she genetically made her mother.Chicken/egg.

Why does Ozy keep his sperm in bottles?This nigga is a rigorous masturbator

Last week I kinda thought that the whole Euphoria thing was a false memory and he was in that statue,I was half right.but I also kinda thought the whole thing was his. play,because he knew he would need that horse shoe since ep 1.

I thought Ozy was in that statue because of how Triue looked at the statue and by how it went from Ozy in court to the statue with a frozen expression.

So it was Ozy who fell from the sky on the Clark's land in ep 4.

Yeah I knew Triue was bad and Ozy's daughter ,but didn't know where Will stood.

Triue reminds me of that white lady who formed that fake blood testing company that HBO did a doc on,Elizabeth Holmes.

LOL at Keene with Dr M drawers looking like a diaper.

LOL at Keene pudding

The Manhattan/Angela final scene was......feelings.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Cyclops is basically like Watchmen's version of Hydra.

I thought Looking Glass was gonna shoot Ozy for dropping the squid.

LOL at Triue "Motherfucker"

IDK why that shit went through her hand ,but didn't seem to be as powerful when they hit the police outside?Some fell,but others got hit and didn't have holes in them.

So it ends like it began in that theater for Will's story.

LOL at Ozy getting arrested.

LMFAO that ending is gonna piss ppl,off,but yes I assume she does gain Dr. M's powers.

A literal easter egg,eggs everywhere.

Dr. Womanhattan aka Sister Night

Yall funny for making fun of Angela's feet.

Back