Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally caught up

I was spoilered by a pod I listen to but the reveal was still great

not sure if this has been said but is it me or is what's going on with ol buddy happening during another time period

like, his situation isn't happening in real time with the events in Tulsa?

Ion know why they teased the red hood for so long. It was obvious that it was a black dude..my nigga had a noose around neck.

Dead at da mirror dude eating his supper while casually watching a gay sex scene. Lol, this show is ridiculous

that nigga even dropped a Power prediction outa nowhere for no reason. If Tariq really shot ghost ima get your ass banned @Loch121 lmao

That makes sense though.

It was foreshadowed in the last conversation Tariq had with Ghost.

When Ghost told him that he was the same age as Tariq when he killed Breeze.

Even told him his future depended on it.

Tariq realized that he was in the same situation, so he shot/killed Ghost.

:imsayin:

Lol....what
The us and Russia were at the height of the cold war. His plan was to make a catastrophic event that was bigger than any political issue that would bring the world together knowing there is bigger threats to the world than whatever little beefs countries have with eachother.

Rorshach wanted to expose it, dr. Manhattan wanted to keep it under wraps since it had already happened and the cold war seemed to have ended and the world was at peace although at a significant cost. Rorshach told manhattan he'd have to kill him to keep it quiet so Manhattan immediately killed rorshach

The us and Russia were at the height of the cold war. His plan was to make a catastrophic event that was bigger than any political issue that would bring the world together knowing there is bigger threats to the world than whatever little beefs countries have with eachother.

Project blue beam... interesting considering Dr.Manhattan's appearance and being.

Another dope episode. Ozymandias is coming back! This cant be the real end of Manhattan, they gotta bring him back somehow

Back