Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Manhattan and Molecule Man from Marvel are basically the same character different storyline but same power set YET both are pussy simps
I think the funniest shit I've ever read in comics with niggaz being simps was when Bruce tried to take a chick to a dessert island thinking no one in the world would find him being a complete simp...

Whole time the dolphins were watching and laughing their asses off, then told Aquaman

I'm pretty sure they are implying that he's her father. I do wonder if lady Triue is a clone herself and was created by Ozymandius and her mother.

Well since you opened up that train of thought not only do I think she is either The Comedian or Ozy's daughter,but that Ozy is not in space at all.

Ozy might be in a manufactured memory and some ppl think he might be inside that statue.

That pig scene felt more dream like than reality

And Lady T is not good,because she said that Angela would not like what her and Will have planned.

Well since you opened up that train of thought not only do I think she is either The Comedian or Ozy's daughter,but that Ozy is not in space at all.

Ozy might be in a manufactured memory and some ppl think he might be inside that statue.

That pig scene felt more dream like than reality

And Lady T is not good,because she said that Angela would not like what her and Will have planned.

I definitely don't think lady Trueu is out to do good.

Dr Manhattan and Molecule Man from Marvel are basically the same character different storyline but same power set YET both are pussy simps

I don't think DR. M is a simp

Even though in the movie he said "You left me and I left Earth" he also left because of what Ozy did,by making ppl die of cancer and saying he did it.

And he also left because he killed a bunch of ppl at that news conference in the books,but it wasn't made as clear in the movie.

Now,he's chilling being a regular man,being human because he was losing his humanity,but what should he be doing?

He's already been used by the US gov. to kill and been tricked into a conspiracy that killed 3 million ppl.

Back