Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC comics might be done as a whole

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
At&t talking about discontinuing publishing.

Nobody reads.

This is such bullshit. This is the exact reason why Sony got the rights to marvel characters in the 90's..

The parent companies don't respect their product and don't do what it takes to protect them....

SMH

Fuck at &t

Damn shame.. I've never been the biggest DC fan but they've got a lot of great stories to tell if the execs would just get the fuck out of their own way and let the creators(artists, writers, directors etc.) do what they do best instead of trying to interfere every step of the way

Why shut it down though? Just sell it off. Im sure theres a company out there that will respect it.

Im not the biggest fan but I fuck with DC. They have some of the best none cosmic stories (their earth bound super heros are way to overpowered imo so cross over and big events are usually lacking cause its impossible to tell good stories).

On top of missing out on future DC stories which is trash, this fucks up competition and leaves Marvel as the only giant in the industry which could mean their quality goes down too.

Just trash news all around for the whole comic industry.

Yo what if this crossover event they're setting up between Marvel and DC either merges the two (Disney buys DC) or destroys DC(ATT sends shuts them down and send them off with a bang)

Be crazy

Yo what if this crossover event they're setting up between Marvel and DC either merges the two (Disney buys DC) or destroys DC(ATT sends shuts them down and send them off with a bang)

Be crazy

lol like that Amalgam shit they did back in the day?

I'd still find it hard to ever envision them stop publishing all together.

This all probably has something to do with Dan Dido's exit too. He was a god awful editor in chief.

lol like that Amalgam shit they did back in the day?

Im not an expert by far but I dont think any of their crossovers were canon. Just for the fans and to give themselves a boost.

This new one is in continuity and setting up to be a huge event in both.

Neither company talked about it yet, they just been throwing extremely obvious hints in their books.

One hint is Superman getting knocked the fuck out by Marvels Thor. Personally im looking forward to that.

Doesn't make much sense to shut it down, as others have pointed out. Can't see that happenin'

DC will always have Batman TAS, Justice League and the Nolan trilogy

Im not an expert by far but I dont think any of their crossovers were canon. Just for the fans and to give themselves a boost.

This new one is in continuity and setting up to be a huge event in both.

Neither company talked about it yet, they just been throwing extremely obvious hints in their books.

One hint is Superman getting knocked the fuck out by Marvels Thors. Personally im looking forward to that.

Word? I didn't know they were gearing up for another potential crossover

Doesn't make much sense to shut it down, as others have pointed out. Can't see that happenin'

DC will always have Batman TAS, Justice League and the Nolan trilogy

I feel you other than the company that owns them saying either their next reboot increases sales or they gonna stop publishing.

This is for the comics though.

I doubt this has any effect on the cartoons, shows, movies, toys etc.

Back