Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im only a couple episodes into the first season, but do they acknowledge starfire as an alien ever? or is she just a human with crazy powers in this show?

Show aint terrible. Definitely some moments of melodrama but not unbearable like the Arrowverse shows.
i think most of it is touched on in season 2

This show is up and down..
. The action sequences be godly

The first fight where they all bossed up and the Robin costume

Jason todd entrance

Batman breaking bad

Slade dogging Donna Troy

Superboy and krypto at Lex house

The nightwing costume debut

Like for a long time fan this shit had some crazy highs...

But the writing is horrible at times. Both season finales underwhelmed... And they rushed to tie up storylines

Characters such as Barbara Gordon and Scarecrow have been confirmed to play a role in Titans Season 3, but it's still unknown how they will fit into the overall narrative of the show. On top of that, Jason Todd is also set to transform into Red Hood, adding more hype to the eventual HBO Max premiere of the show later this year.

Now, a new casting addition has emerged for Titans, offering more clues about the show's complicated storyline.

They got a lot of work to do cuz that season 2 finale was garbage...

They got starfire sister
That dumb ass donna death
Red hood
Connor and krypto
Now Barbara and scarecrow?

I need this show to utilize it's potential

They got a lot of work to do cuz that season 2 finale was garbage...

They got starfire sister
That dumb ass donna death
Red hood
Connor and krypto
Now Barbara and scarecrow?

I need this show to utilize it's potential
I'm still pissed on how they offed Donna Connor could've easily tanked that. Donna should've been able to take that too smh.

Jason can't be Redhood without him
They been changing shit the whole time.

I 100% thought that Slade was gonna kill Jason and create Red Hood last season... Just place the Bruce guilt on Dick...

Like the suggested it almost all season only to flip it and have him beat Donna half to death...

Then he threw Jason out a window to be saved by Connor.

Like I want to like this show more than anybody.

Every great moment I praise, by they fumbled a few things last season... And I think this season will be cluttered

They been changing shit the whole time.

I 100% thought that Slade was gonna kill Jason and create Red Hood last season... Just place the Bruce guilt on Dick...

Like the suggested it almost all season only to flip it and have him beat Donna half to death...

Then he threw Jason out a window to be saved by Connor.

Like I want to like this show more than anybody.

Every great moment I praise, by they fumbled a few things last season... And I think this season will be cluttered
Hoping now that they’re on HBO they overhaul get better writers and everything be more focused

Finally watched this show. Don't know why I procrastinated. It's really good...except for that season 2 ending

That's a hell of a plot hole. I've seen people saying it's because Connor was too disoriented. Don't believe that. He was acting fine and his whole thing is reacting spontaneously to help others. It was bad writing

Krypto seemed to have gone missing the last couple of episodes. Was he killed?

I'm curious how they do Scarecrow

Are they adding Barbara so they can do The Killing Joke? That'd be awesome to see

Season 2 had great highs and horrible lows this show be all over the place...

But the cool moments are unfuckable with

Back